90s TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C4 had so many good shows!
Kate & Allie
My 2 Dads
The wonder years
Mork & Mindy
Roseanne
Blossom
Cheers
Hanging with Mr cooper

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'd completely forgotten about The Secret World of Alex Mack! I used to love that!
More I'd forgotten from my list:
Party of Five
Out of This World
Dont Forget Your Toothbrush
My "sick day" show when I was at my Grans house was Pebble Mill
Eldorado
Dinosaurs
Trev & Simon on Live & Kicking "Swing Your Pants!" "We Dont Do Duvets!"
Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego
Loved where on earth is carmen Sandiego

I was thinking Sylvanian families - completely different!

All of these were great.

Anyone remember Watt On Earth? An alien living with a human. Was on CBBC I think.

When the owl used to hoot as a reminder!

I miss those days! 😢 😊

Potsworth was fab!

Seem to remember the Poddington Peas or am I making this up? Also the family Ness.

✋✋✋✋✋✋ 6 for 6!
Defo not making up poddington peas - loved it.

Reactions: 2
90s baby I remember -
Come outside
Supermarket sweep
Casualty
Sabrina
Thats so raven
Tracey beaker
Jungle run
Fort Boyard

Reactions: 1
1988 here🙋🏼‍♀️ I watched:
Sister sister
Two of a kind
Kenan and kel
Sabrina the teenage witch
Saved by the bell
Fresh prince
Buffy the vampire slayer
The queens nose
Zzap
Art attack
Alex Mac

Reactions: 5
Just wanted to rave about 90s TV. Mainly comedy/gameshows/kids TV.

I'm a late 80s baby so I'm of the "Saturday Night = SeaQuest DSV, Baywatch, Gladiators, Blind Date, Casualty" generation.

Loved Krypton Factor and Going for Gold.
Loved Men Behaving Badly, Vicar of Dibley, One Foot in the Grave, Buzzcocks, Keeping Up Appearances, Watching, 2 Point Four Children, and Birds of a Feather.

Ahhhh those were the days.
Loved One Foot in the Grave and Keeping Up Appearances.

Reactions: 5
1988 here🙋🏼‍♀️ I watched:
Sister sister
Two of a kind
Kenan and kel
Sabrina the teenage witch
Saved by the bell
Fresh prince
Buffy the vampire slayer
The queens nose
Zzap
Art attack
Alex Mac
1988 here too. All yours are giving me nostalgic vibes

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I was born in 1980, I looovvveee all the 80’s & 90’s tv shows/music nostalgia...hence the username, was the best times!
Does anyone remember kissyfur? My fave cartoon 💞
Loved Saturday morning tv wideawake, wacaday (mallets mallet!), number 73, going live, live & kicking then the chart show on itv!
Saturday nights were the best blind date, you’ve been framed, you bet, noels house party (my cousin was on house party with his parents on wait till I get you home)
Sunday mornings were channel 4 saved by the bell, California dreams, city guys, Ramona followed by little house on the prairie/the waltons!
Does anyone remember a show called the odyssey where a boy falls and hits his head and wakes up in an alternate universe?

I had proper 90’s saturday night vibes last Sunday watched Harry Potter on itv followed by catchphrase and it’ll be alright in the night not usually so much on one channel to catch my interest! Sunday nights were a bit pants back in the 90’s though with highway, songs of praise, heartbeat the best thing in Sunday’s was spitting image but I wasn’t allowed to watch it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I was born in 1980, I looovvveee all the 80’s & 90’s tv shows/music nostalgia...hence the username, was the best times!
Does anyone remember kissyfur? My fave cartoon 💞
Loved Saturday morning tv wideawake, wacaday (mallets mallet!), number 73, going live, live & kicking then the chart show on itv!
Saturday nights were the best blind date, you’ve been framed, you bet, noels house party (my cousin was on house party with his parents on wait till I get you home)
Sunday mornings were channel 4 saved by the bell, California dreams, city guys, Ramona followed by little house on the prairie/the waltons!
Does anyone remember a show called the odyssey where a boy falls and hits his head and wakes up in an alternate universe?

I had proper 90’s saturday night vibes last Sunday watched Harry Potter on itv followed by catchphrase and it’ll be alright in the night not usually so much on one channel to catch my interest! Sunday nights were a bit pants back in the 90’s though with highway, songs of praise, heartbeat the best thing in Sunday’s was spitting image but I wasn’t allowed to watch it 🤣🤣
California dreams was one of my favourite programmes!

Reactions: 3