90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never watched any of the Original 90 day seasons. Or any other spin off - I Literally just started season 4 of Before cos I saw it going off on Twitter. So I’m strapping myself in and starting it all 👀 I’ve googled the correct order to watch it all in and let’s go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t think Larissa was blameless but I definitely think he gaslighted her. He makes me feel so uncomfortable. Him and his mum need to cut the cord
I wanna know why she is shocked that coltee stopped her green card and giving her money.

I think she thinks everyone in US is rich and she will just get money to do what she wants all day while living a nice lifestyle - reality is, coltee a creep who is obsessed with his mother.

Reactions: 4
Where did Larissa get the money for all the surgery she’s had?

Andrei with his Moldavian wedding idea. I want this, it’s tradition. Whose going to pay for it? Your dad, obviously. What an idiot.

in regards to season one of 90 day; I feel so sad for the two young Girls. The one feeling like she should sleep with him basically because he was talking to 2 other women and the other who was told could be a model and the Mormon guy claims he’s fine about it but the ways hes going on says different. They both look so vulnerable :( and also that ex wife Tonya (I think it is) is defo jealous her ex husband is moving on.

Reactions: 2
Season 3; that Older guy Mark Is annoying, constantly on about his ex wife and he wonders why his new fiancée is annoyed.

Why the actual duck is she moving to Ethiopia to have this baby? Good heavens the apartment is diabolical

The thought of getting a baby out in a hospital here is scary enough, but in Ethiopia. 🤦‍♀️

Season 4; cor blimey the girl marrying Jorge is crazy 😱 erasing his iPhone data & changing his email password from Russia just cos he wouldn’t buy her a Chanel bag 🤣

Anyone know where I can watch season 2 of happily ever after? I can’t find it on any of the sites I’ve been using :/

Season 1 of HAE; oh Danielle take the hint dear 🙈 following him to Miami 😂

Does anything know whats happened between paul & karinie? Seen some comments on ig about her & the baby being safe, but can’t find anything else.

Reactions: 3
Does anything know whats happened between paul & karinie? Seen some comments on ig about her & the baby being safe, but can’t find anything else.
It looks like shes left with the baby and got a restraining order against him

He discusses it for 20 mins here but I've only watched the first few mins as he was already repeating himself

Mentions hes blocked her on everything as he doesnt want to breach the restraining order, looks like he's learnt that from when he texted an ex that had a restraining order against him. Let's hope he doesnt set anything on fire this time

I hope Karine and the baby are safe and well

Last edited:
Does anyone watch pillowtalk? I love Tim and Veronica, although I wasn't keen on him on the proper show!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.