90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TLC knew he had charges against him and still let him on the show but they wouldn’t let him on the tell all 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Watching this week's episode and I can't believe Jenny didn't do any basic cleaning before Sumits mum came to stay..She knew that she would find fault with everything, so why give her the ammunition?!

I loved Alina's mum, I can't believe he was trying to convert her!

Reactions: 1
I'm very close to abandoning the current one. Corey and Evelyn are just completely unbelievable as a couple and that meeting with "Jenny" was clearly a set up - they had zero chemistry and had to communicate via a mobile phone app :rolleyes:
As for the other Jenny and Sumit.. words fail me. He ain't gonna marry you love, wake up and smell the coffee.

Reactions: 3
There is definitely something about Steven that gives me the ick. I get second hand embarrassment from him. All this nonsense about staying pure when he isn’t a virgin. Alina seems absolutely lovely and I feel for her.
He has major fuckboy who's not that attractive so could potentially be a bit weird vibes 😬

I haven't been watching but I don't understand how this Jenny and Sumit thing has dragged on for so long. I swear his parents said no ages ago? I remember something came out about how Jenny had actually pretended to be Sumit's friend and stayed with his parents

Reactions: 2
He has major fuckboy who's not that attractive so could potentially be a bit weird vibes 😬

I haven't been watching but I don't understand how this Jenny and Sumit thing has dragged on for so long. I swear his parents said no ages ago? I remember something came out about how Jenny had actually pretended to be Sumit's friend and stayed with his parents
They're engaged now 😬 Alina needs to run away ASAP. He creeps me out!!
Jenny and Sumit just keeps dragging on over so many seasons now. The latest is Sumit wants them to live with his parents. So they came over for a weekend and his mum wasn't very nice to her. They did yoga together and she was moaning about Jenny not being flexible. But Jenny is slimmer than Sumit's Mum 😂

Reactions: 1
I don't get what's wrong with Jenny. They look really weird together, and she's abandoned her family back home to live in the 3rd world with a guy who is still tied to his mother by his placenta. I feel really sorry for her daughter. At what point is she going to accept he won't marry her..............

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.