90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just started watching. The girl with Sherlon 🤦🏾‍♀️
she doesn’t even know if they like each other like that! But she wants him to move to a different country 😂
I think he is being very sensible in wanting to go to the US on a tourist visa rather than a K1!

Reactions: 3
I’ve just started watching. The girl with Sherlon 🤦🏾‍♀️
she doesn’t even know if they like each other like that! But she wants him to move to a different country 😂
She is a misery. I agree, he is sensible to live in paradise instead of anywhere with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Angela is trash. I could not stand watching and hearing her during the tell all.

Reactions: 5
She is a misery. I agree, he is sensible to live in paradise instead of anywhere with her.
I’m up to date now and I have to agree she is really annoying me! She just keeps badgering him about applying for the visa and always whinging. She should focus on establishing a relationship with sherlon cos he ain’t coming to America to marry you if he can’t stand your nagging ass!

Reactions: 2
No it’s about couples where one of them is super super close with their ex to the point it’s kinda weird and the triangle of issues that causes
I’m pretty sure I’ve seen and advert for that ed program and one of the girls is on that Love in Paradise. If not, she is her doppelgänger

Ari really is a spoiled brat. Has a baby that her parents pay for a nanny to look after, and spends her days getting her nails done. Her parents need to stop treating her like she's 15.

Ari really is a spoiled brat. Has a baby that her parents pay for a nanny to look after, and spends her days getting her nails done. Her parents need to stop treating her like she's 15.
She’s a strange looking thing

I'm watching this week's episode and everytime I see Kenny and Armundo, I cry! They are my all time favourite couple..

From what I have seen, his ex wife rammed his car, which led to her losing control and dying?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.