90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently, heard this in a podcast I listen too, he told his wife he was gay. His wife chased him (in cars) which resulted in her crashing & dying.

Reactions: 2
How does someone leave children (even adult ones) on another continent though for a new relationship??? I can't honestly understand it.

What are everyone's thoughts on Steven and Alina? He seems a bit odd and laughs like Beavis and Butthead! I think she is more into him than he is her..

The poor people that live on the island which had a hurricane..it looks terrible!

Reactions: 3
What are everyone's thoughts on Steven and Alina? He seems a bit odd and laughs like Beavis and Butthead! I think she is more into him than he is her..

The poor people that live on the island which had a hurricane..it looks terrible!

There is definitely something about Steven that gives me the ick. I get second hand embarrassment from him. All this nonsense about staying pure when he isn’t a virgin. Alina seems absolutely lovely and I feel for her.
At one point I was convinced the producers hired actors to try to make a couple more entertaining.

I really like Ellie and hope she isn’t making a mistake with Vincent. I can’t see it ending happily.

Evelyn and Corey bore me. I can’t stand them.

Kenny and Armando have my heart 🥲🥲❤ I don’t blame Armando for not telling his family when it was so refreshing seeing them welcome Kenny. But I understand why Kenny would be hurt.

Ari blows my mind how she acts. Sometimes I feel for her but other times I’m like dude you invited your ex husband to sleep in the room next to you

P.S will Sumit ever marry Jenny? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Ffs seconds into the new episode and Steven is hitchhiking with Alina. This guy can't be real. I think he is too crazy for her. She is a sensible person. He is not 😂

Ffs seconds into the new episode and Steven is hitchhiking with Alina. This guy can't be real. I think he is too crazy for her. She is a sensible person. He is not 😂
I just wish she waited till he could come to Russia then her family and friends could vet him too and hopefully pot her off him!

Steven is very very strange. Her face when he jumped into the swimming pool..............

I'm actually now feeling embarrassed for Jenny........ man in his 30s won't marry you as his parents say no? I'd be running for the hills. I appreciate the cultural differences etc but he's living with her ffs. He's such a wet blanket, how could you sleep with that...... shudders.

I can't see Steven and Alina lasting - hopefully for Alina's sake! It is a shame because I think Alina is very genuine.

Reactions: 4
It's almost like Sumit is waiting for his parents to die, so he doesn't have to worry about offending them...but Jenny could go before them!

• Haha
It's almost like Sumit is waiting for his parents to die, so he doesn't have to worry about offending them...but Jenny could go before them!
Poor Jenny 😂 I still can't get over she thought the easiest solution to her visa issue was to become a Hare Krishna. I saw a tweet someone said:
"Jenny puts the Con in iskcon" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching this week's 90 day and I just want to tell Steven's religion to duck off, is that too harsh?! I feel picks and choses what he takes from it..

Watching this week's 90 day and I just want to tell Steven's religion to duck off, is that too harsh?! I feel picks and choses what he takes from it..
There’s too many red flags that girl needs to pack her bags and go back home!

I'm not sure about the line up for the new season of The Single Life..I only like 3 of them at a push!

Syngin ✅
Stephanie ✅
Debbie ✅
Ed 🤢
Natalie 🤢
Jesse 🤢
Jeniffer - Tim's Ex who is seeing Jesse..should make pillow talk interesting!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.