90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get what's wrong with Jenny. They look really weird together, and she's abandoned her family back home to live in the 3rd world with a guy who is still tied to his mother by his placenta. I feel really sorry for her daughter. At what point is she going to accept he won't marry her..............
I’ve actually always been angry at Jenny’s daughter and her wife for letting Jenny do all of that stupid tit and selling her home. I’d rather have my mother detained and sectioned than let her throw away her whole life to be with some jobless bloke young enough to be her son. It appears that daughter has been way too soft in all of this.

Reactions: 3
The new series that is coming looks so good! There is a guy that does a runner in trailer and jumps over a wall into a road!

Poor Jenny 😂 I still can't get over she thought the easiest solution to her visa issue was to become a Hare Krishna. I saw a tweet someone said:
"Jenny puts the Con in iskcon" 😂😂
That was soooooo funny! Her pretending she was really interested in it initially, then dropping it like a hot potato when she realised it wasn’t the quick and easy fix she’d hoped for 🤣

Reactions: 2
There's a new series of 90 day the other way on Discovery +. This lot are ahem..... interesting to say the least.

Sojaboy is back for another try with an aging American woman (after Baby Lisa).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whos in the new series?? I need to catch up! There are so many i need to watch

Reactions: 1
You can get Discovery + free for 12 months if you've got Sky? Otherwise install a VPN on your computer and watch on TLC America.

• Heart
There's a new series of 90 day the other way on Discovery +. This lot are ahem..... interesting to say the least.

Sojaboy is back for another try with an aging American woman (after Baby Lisa).
Yes! I did a little binge of it this week. Went back to rewatch Sojaboy and Lisas story again after seeing him cast in it. Have to say, he definitely plays the most convincing out of everyone 😂

What's your thoughts on Caleb?

I think he was very naive about Alina's condition.......... and he had no idea of the limitations that her size would bring. He looked quite shocked when he realised....... can't see this one lasting long.

Reactions: 8
I really felt for Alina, she looked so upset when Caleb didn’t show any real signs of fancying her. I really can’t see this working out. Don’t know what Memphis is thinking marrying a guy on the same holiday she meets him who hasn’t even met her kids!

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who finds it weird Caleb and Alina talk about wanting to meet for 13 years? Like is this they’ve been social media friends? I don’t understand how he’s so blasé and not understanding her abilities after 13 years..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.