90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Networks are getting so greedy these days, I feel like Discovery are taking most of their programs off of their channels and putting them into Plus forcing people to pay for them when again when they’re already paying for them through arial tv
100% dread to think how much discovery+ will be once my free 12 months is up!

Has anyone watched this evenings episode??

100% dread to think how much discovery+ will be once my free 12 months is up!

Has anyone watched this evenings episode??
Me too...Although I have been watching quite a lot on it, but I pay for enough as it is! I think they are making a huge mistake, I wonder if they are doing the same in America? I know they were complaining about the amount of adverts for Discovery+ during this weeks episodes...

I wondered why the next episode wasnt showing up on the tv guide...

I have watched this weeks episode..i felt sorry for Yara and Natalie gets me more irritated every week!

I also feel sorry for that lovely, beautiful french lady, whose name I gave forgotten..why she is interested in a greasy, self centred man like Andrew is beyond me! He could have tried a lot harder to find out what had happened to her, am sure someone from the hotel would have translated for him...but I guess he preferred to get a tan..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I also feel sorry for that lovely, beautiful french lady, whose name I gave forgotten..why she is interested in a greasy, self centred man like Andrew is beyond me! He could have tried a lot harder to find out what had happened to her, am sure someone from the hotel would have translated for him...but I guess he preferred to get a tan..
Yess!!! He is totally punching with her! She deserves so much better and I hate he’s being so forceful to try and get her to America!

Reactions: 4
He has no idea what she went through and expects her to keep on trying through different countries!

Also, Stephanie wtf!? All that stuff she brought him, thousands of pounds worth! Looks likes she goes back to his cousin in the preview...

Reactions: 1
She was saying it was a dream of hers to move to America so....

I've found my tribe.

I keep reading Twitter and I think the Americans are a week ahead of us with the series. The trailer with Jovi marching Yara to the toilet so he can see her do a pregnancy test had me screaming at the screen. She needs to kick him into the middle of next week.

And Julia....run...run and don't look back as you will have the mother in law from hell if you stay. Brandon is nice but he's a manchild.

Stephanie.....it's never going to work. You are more high maintenance than he is.

Amira......stay in France.

Reactions: 3
America gets it on a Sunday..tlc was showing it 2am Monday's and then the same episode again on Wednesday night in a more primetime slot..so we are only a few days behind..

I've found my tribe.

I keep reading Twitter and I think the Americans are a week ahead of us with the series. The trailer with Jovi marching Yara to the toilet so he can see her do a pregnancy test had me screaming at the screen. She needs to kick him into the middle of next week.

And Julia....run...run and don't look back as you will have the mother in law from hell if you stay. Brandon is nice but he's a manchild.

Stephanie.....it's never going to work. You are more high maintenance than he is.

Amira......stay in France.
It’s on Discovery+, I watched that Episode earlier this week - yes I binged the whole season in a week hahaha!

It’s on Discovery+, I watched that Episode earlier this week - yes I binged the whole season in a week hahaha!
There was an episode a few weeks ago that was on discovery +, which was available on a Saturday afternoon, a day earlier than America had it..its not happened since, so I think someone must have pressed the wrong button!

He has no idea what she went through and expects her to keep on trying through different countries!

Also, Stephanie wtf!? All that stuff she brought him, thousands of pounds worth! Looks likes she goes back to his cousin in the preview...
All that stuff that he constantly looses aka sells!!

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand Nathalie...her makeup and those red fish lips I just can’t...her personality is even worse.

When Mike got fed up and asked her ‘you keep talking about class, what class are you in? What makes YOU better than anyone else?’ Damn that felt soooo good watching Mike giving it to her.

Mike deserves a good woman, not this mean abusive extremely avoidant type of B.

Enjoy the pic.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched the latest episode on Discovery+, how can Steph not see she’s being used for Money?!

Just watched the latest episode on Discovery+, how can Steph not see she’s being used for Money?!
I always think that she seems drunk and slurring her words quite a lot..esp when they are arguing..

The preview for next weeks looks good!

In his first season, I didn't like Zied but now I do and feel a bit sorry for him...Maybe it's the hair cut!

• Haha
Has anyone been watching The Single life?

Big Ed gets worse! I'm not enjoying Jess on the Pillow talk for it...her husband seems like a drip!

I’m just gutted it’s no longer on TLC :( pay enough for sky as it is, only really kept it as I wanted access to tlc and now I’d have to upgrade to skyQ??

not worth paying £50 a year to discovery plus just to watch 90DF

so I guess that’s my secret pleasure tv gone. May as well just cancel the sky now too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.