90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just gutted it’s no longer on TLC :( pay enough for sky as it is, only really kept it as I wanted access to tlc and now I’d have to upgrade to skyQ??

not worth paying £50 a year to discovery plus just to watch 90DF

so I guess that’s my secret pleasure tv gone. May as well just cancel the sky now too!
I either watch it on Facebook or YouTube, I don’t see the point of paying for something extra

Reactions: 2
I only have it because it's free for me, but I do watch a lot on it...However, it's not got the most user friendly interface, if that makes sense? Picture quality is fine but when you want to fast forward, you have to guess where you to be, as it doesn't have the picture showing whilst doing it...When I watch My 600lb Life, it starts about a minute in, instead of the start..

Reactions: 4
I only have it because it's free for me, but I do watch a lot on it...However, it's not got the most user friendly interface, if that makes sense? Picture quality is fine but when you want to fast forward, you have to guess where you to be, as it doesn't have the picture showing whilst doing it...When I watch My 600lb Life, it starts about a minute in, instead of the start..
The app is terrible, I only have it through Sky giving it away free! The app stop working for me quite a lot and I have a blank screen often!

Reactions: 3
My box makes a funny whirring noise after a awhile and I have to turn it off and on! It doesn't do it when I'm using Netflix or Prime on it..

Has anyone been watching The Single life?

Big Ed gets worse! I'm not enjoying Jess on the Pillow talk for it...her husband seems like a drip!
Hahaha! yes I found it this week, "My name is big Ed, its because it makes me feel tall"

Made me giggle, 10/10 for him trying with the hotties though!

Reactions: 1
Discovery + gives you 1st month free you can cancel before its up so you don't pay I watch it on my phone

So many spin off shows on Discovery+ I can't keep up!

What ever happened to Deavan? I pretty sure at the start of a new series which was aired sometime last year they showed South Korea in lockdown and then did a rewind pre pandemic, last I watched was her and Jihoon getting married then nothing? Can anyone remember which series this was so I can go find the last episodes of that series, I'm pretty sure it was running along side another series on TLC and then suddenly stopped. Maybe I'm wrong but can't find which it was.

So many spin off shows on Discovery+ I can't keep up!

What ever happened to Deavan? I pretty sure at the start of a new series which was aired sometime last year they showed South Korea in lockdown and then did a rewind pre pandemic, last I watched was her and Jihoon getting married then nothing? Can anyone remember which series this was so I can go find the last episodes of that series, I'm pretty sure it was running along side another series on TLC and then suddenly stopped. Maybe I'm wrong but can't find which it was.
I don't think the show followed up much on what happened between them aside from the marriage because Deavan tried to claim that Jihoon was abusive to Drascilla so I'm pretty sure they weren't even allowed to go to the tell-all. When she tried to "tell her side of the story" on Instagram it apparently had a LOT of overlap with the video she posted on Youtube called "Opening Up About My Abusive Relationship UNCUT" which was about her relationship before Jihoon with Drascilla's dad, but she's since scrubbed her Instagram of any of these claims against Jihoon. From what I remember when it had all just happened, he was just disciplining her because she was acting out in school (pulling the hair of other children and acting out) but he wasn't abusing her. Just disciplining in a way a parent would discipline their child. It's not surprising that someone who let their kid jump around on the counter around food and bury themselves in the sand would never have disciplined her child in her life though. Deavan never gave off "attentive mother" vibes. Anyone remember when she blamed Jihoon for Drascilla running off into the street? Even the crew has said filming scenes with Drascilla were difficult.

Anyway, that drama aside, she ended up moving to Los Angeles and instantly began dating someone named Topher Park, some model/actor, and posting pictures on her Instagram of them... while still married to Jihoon... who still shows via Instagram that he is upset and healing from everything that happened during their relationship, but trying to move on. I always empathized with Jihoon and his parents though, Deavan never stopped complaining about anything and was so self centered. She has no desire to be anything other than an Instagram model, despite the fact that absolutely zero of her pictures on Instagram look like her because they're so over-edited. I think she found Jihoon on purpose, wanting to live in Korea because she fetishized the culture even though she had no desire to engage with it when she actually lived there. She's a known fan of BTS, the K-Pop group because she's dressed up their son in BT21 items– and she named her son Taeyung and there's a member of BTS named Taehyung. Her new boyfriend in LA is Korean too. Pretty sure Jihoon didn't live up to her fucked up idea of the Kdrama fantasies she had for herself so she burned the bridge and moved on to the next. Hope she's nicer to him!

P.S. They were on 90 Day: The Other Way!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So poor Amira, has gone to Serbia as per Andrew's wishes and now they are rioting! Her hotel isn't serving food and she isn't hearing a lot from Andrew....

Reactions: 2
Andrew is punching with Amira!!! She is such a good looking women and doesn’t need some oaf like him!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.