90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone watching the new series, series 8 I think it is?
I watched episode one, I think it’s the new season where there is a crazy mother who wants her sons finance to go on birth control but also her son doesn’t want to use protection either. A right mess!

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen so many spoilers for this series, won’t share them as don’t want to ruin it, Rebecca just makes me cringe

Reactions: 1
Brandon's mum and dad are nuts! If I was Julia, I would leave sharpish!
Thought it was terrible how the second she got to the farm, they was telling her what she had to do! She’s a guest not a worker, I feel like because of the way his parents are treating her, she’s going to be likeable

Reactions: 4
Thought it was terrible how the second she got to the farm, they was telling her what she had to do! She’s a guest not a worker, I feel like because of the way his parents are treating her, she’s going to be likeable
I know! Now his mum doesn't like the date they chose for the wedding as its mothers day weekend!

I was surprised to see Mike and Natalie back after the last series...they are really not compatible...

Reactions: 2
I know! Now his mum doesn't like the date they chose for the wedding as its mothers day weekend!

I was surprised to see Mike and Natalie back after the last series...they are really not compatible...
Oo I didn’t know they was on the last series! How did they meet?

I think they meet through a friend - I don’t think they are compatible either. He lives in the middle of no where and they can’t work or drive until they have their green card - pretty lonely

Nathalie has so many red flags it’s unbelievable!!!

I honestly think she is insane. Fully and truly. Weirdly last weeks episode highlighted how fake the show is. She had on jeans a white jumper and long boots a continued scene the jeans were different and boots short. 😭 I love this programme and hate I noticed this.

Reactions: 2
I honestly think she is insane. Fully and truly. Weirdly last weeks episode highlighted how fake the show is. She had on jeans a white jumper and long boots a continued scene the jeans were different and boots short. 😭 I love this programme and hate I noticed this.
I find the continuity bad when they are eating meals..one minute they have finished, then the next they still have lots of food left!

Her whole attitude scares me, let alone when she does her big eyes!

I can’t believe she went to America after Mikes visit to Ukraine!

I don’t see them making it because she is quite demanding. She knew he owns a farm and still came, and now says he does not make her a priority. Nothing pleases her. She also knows his financial situation and that does not make her happy.

I thought on the first series that Natalia and Mike were in they mentioned that they were introduced by Mike’s friends Ukrainian fiancé who had also gone through the K1 process. It’s strange how they haven’t mentioned that at all yet or met up now they are in the USA

Ok so I’ve just watched the latest episode on season 8.

The woman Stephanie who slept with her boyfriends cousin is delusional. She is also a classic Case of being used/ the idiot abroad.

I can’t believe she’s paying for EVERYTHING for all of the family 😱 she also made someone she knows give her fiancé a job and SHE is paying his wages?! Absolutely crackers.

Jovi is a gaslighter and so nasty to his girlfriend Yara. But she is really stuck up though these two won’t make it down the aisle.

Mike and Natalie need to be booted off. They are NEVER going to work. I get annoyed everytime I see them now.

The woman Stephanie who slept with her boyfriends cousin is delusional. She is also a classic Case of being used/ the idiot abroad.

I can’t believe she’s paying for EVERYTHING for all of the family 😱 she also made someone she knows give her fiancé a job and SHE is paying his wages?! Absolutely crackers.

Jovi is a gaslighter and so nasty to his girlfriend Yara. But she is really stuck up though these two won’t make it down the aisle.

Mike and Natalie need to be booted off. They are NEVER going to work. I get annoyed everytime I see them now.
I was shocked she was paying his wages!

I think Jovi isn't ready to settle down yet..

I watched it today too and completely agree with all you've said! I am getting the rage whenever I see Natalie pursing her huge lips or Mike shrugging his shoulders. AARGH. I so wish we could download and binge the whole season!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.