90 day fiancé

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heyyy!!

Just started watching 90 day the last week or so!!! Im hooked!!!! About to start season 6 i think...ive watched happily ever after 1 2 and 3.. about to start number 4 after ive watched season 6 of 90days...

Danielle and Mohammed were hilarious! I cant believe she let him use her like that and kept thinking she could make the marriage work.. it was crazy!!!! I was hoping he would get deported to be honest.. i did feel sorry for her but at the same time she was driving me crazy!

Nicole and Azan...im up to the tell all when shes in Morocco for a year and they are about to get married.. shes crazy. I cant believe she packed up and moved there for over a year.. I feel sorry for her daughter to be honest.. will she of started school there? How are they surviving with no jobs? Im not sure if he loves her or its just all fake and using her..

Jorge and Anfisa- LOVEEE Jorge!! I HATEDDD Anfisa when the season started she was vile to him.. hated how she used to hit him and he was obviously scared of her and would do anything to keep her happy. He didnt see his family for so long.. it was toxic! Abusive relationship... however they seem to be getting better as the series go on and Anfisa is growing on me, I find her quite funny at times.
I cant believe how different he looks now hes lost all his weight in prison!!!

Reactions: 1
I’m on episode 3 of season 8... Brendon mother is wayyyyyy to much and wayyyy to controlling!

Reactions: 4
I’m on episode 3 of season 8... Brendon mother is wayyyyyy to much and wayyyy to controlling!
I really feel for Julia! I completely understand the situation and Brendon wants to save for them but throwing Julia into full farm life is abit much in my eyes.

His parents are awful!

Poor girl has just arrived in a new country and they’re setting her to work on the farm the second she arrives.

Oh and don’t get me started on them complaining about the wedding date they chose. So controlling!

My favourite couple from all the series is David & Annie, they do seem genuinely in love 🥰 and so funny on pillow talk and other spin off shows aswel.

Who is everyone else’s favourite couple?

Reactions: 2
Oh I love David and Annie, they were portrayed as being totally not right for each other in their original season. But they clearly adore each other and their humour and chemistry is lovely to see.

Loren and Alexei are my faves as well.

And from the pillow talks I love Molly and Cynthia (oh noooooo!!! Cracks me up every time!) and also Veronica and Tim.

His parents are awful!

Poor girl has just arrived in a new country and they’re setting her to work on the farm the second she arrives.

Oh and don’t get me started on them complaining about the wedding date they chose. So controlling!
I'm on episode 8, I won't spoil anything for anyone but his mum gets worse! She loves a guilt trip!

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand Brendons parents, there’s lots of rumours going around of Instagram about them.
I really like Yara and Julia in this season. The rest of them are a bit meh

My favourite couple from all the series is David & Annie, they do seem genuinely in love 🥰 and so funny on pillow talk and other spin off shows aswel.

Who is everyone else’s favourite couple?
David & Annie are also my favourites!

I still think its mad that Mike and Natalie are together! They have nothing in common..

natalie is the worst, she walks all over Mike... why did TLC even bring them into another season? She’s a nasty piece of work... she keeps going on and on about him not being healthy aka only eating vegetables and drinking water, leave the guy alone. Also, she keeps eating Fish yet will basically call him out for the murder of a cow!

natalie is the worst, she walks all over Mike... why did TLC even bring them into another season? She’s a nasty piece of work... she keeps going on and on about him not being healthy aka only eating vegetables and drinking water, leave the guy alone. Also, she keeps eating Fish yet will basically call him out for the murder of a cow!
Eurgh this annoys me! I’m vegetarian through my own choice have been since I was 12 but would never try and make someone I was with me the same! Same as I would never expect them to get me to eat meat. It’s all about mutual respect and she clearly doesn’t have any for him!

I can’t stand Brendons parents, there’s lots of rumours going around of Instagram about them.
I really like Yara and Julia in this season. The rest of them are a bit meh
Ooh what are the rumours about his parents? I watched his mother's fake tears today when Brandon told his parents they were moving out; I couldn't believe what I was watching! She's a witch, manipulative and controlling.

Ooh what are the rumours about his parents? I watched his mother's fake tears today when Brandon told his parents they were moving out; I couldn't believe what I was watching! She's a witch, manipulative and controlling.
Someone leaked some text messages about them being swingers 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else take a strong dislike to Jovi? Yeah Yara is high maintenance but he’s such a duck boy. Eurgh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.