90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she getting annoyed by people asking her things and being rude to them. You put your life and relationship on the tv and then you’re trying to make it as an influencer of sorts you can’t get annoyed that people are asking about your life!

Reactions: 5
Why is she getting annoyed by people asking her things and being rude to them. You put your life and relationship on the tv and then you’re trying to make it as an influencer of sorts you can’t get annoyed that people are asking about your life!
Correct!

Reactions: 3
I’ve got a feeling that she’s a nasty piece of work in real life. She’s one of those sickly nice people who are horrible behind their nicey nicey mask.

Reactions: 7
I’ve got a feeling that she’s a nasty piece of work in real life. She’s one of those sickly nice people who are horrible behind their nicey nicey mask.
Agree! We’ve got one of them at work …. Doesn’t pass the time of day with any of her colleagues but then goes on Teams calls and is all sickly sweet and soft spoken ….. totally gets on ma tits 🤬

Reactions: 6
Agree! We’ve got one of them at work …. Doesn’t pass the time of day with any of her colleagues but then goes on Teams calls and is all sickly sweet and soft spoken ….. totally gets on ma tits 🤬
does she qualify for her own thread? Seen as she’s aggravating everyone!!
ps still can’t believe she’s snatching the chance for a free holiday from a relative but is on the beg from followers for baby things. Shes admitted to only buying one outfit herself so far but on an earlier post said she had lots of outfits

Reactions: 4
Oooh yes, we all know people like that, or will know at some time in our lives - I've known two of them in my lifetime and they were both witches of the highest order. So sickly sweet to other people's faces, always smiley-smiley, agrees with everything everyone says, then trashes them behind their backs to the point of near defamation. And. I've always, *ALWAYS* noticed that these nicey-nice people will always, at some time, bring into the conversation how nice they think they are; 'I think I'm a nice person' ... etc. Well. I've got news for them. Genuinely nice people don't ever have to say those words. In fact, anyone I hear uttering those words, I always steer clear of.

The best advice I ever heard was: The more someone tries to convince you that they're nice/honest*, the more you should doubt them.
Being nice/honest, etc, is something that should be said 'about' you by other people, not by you yourself. It's a bit like telling someone how modest you are ...

*That's my advice to you young ones on here from an old hand. Always beware of someone who utters those words. And stay well away.

• Heart
I don’t get Kadie’s random trip to the US… she said a family member treated her. Did she go alone?

I don’t get Kadie’s random trip to the US… she said a family member treated her. Did she go alone?
just shows how much of a beggar she is, anyone who was having a baby and was struggling to pay as a single parent would ask for some money for the baby instead not an expensive USA trip

just shows how much of a beggar she is, anyone who was having a baby and was struggling to pay as a single parent would ask for some money for the baby instead not an expensive USA trip
Aye but she's a gobshite that wants to go to Wendy's, Denny's and the 7/11.

Reactions: 4
She screams alarm bells to me. Is she even pregnant? She looks like such a nutter, I genuinely wouldn’t put it past her to make it up. She has crazy eyes 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s got the Amazon gift list for that

Reactions: 1
For those of you who are watching The Last Resort, did you see what Kalani posted on Instagram this morning?

• Wow