90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m trying to work out the timeline here. So she’s due in February so she’s what 5 months along? She said she was in Mexico when she found out she was pregnant. Was that before or after the wedding? And what went wrong in that time which would lead him to say he wanted nothing to do with baby. She says she blocked him so he wouldn’t get hate but yet proceeds to tell us that he has basically abandoned his unborn child. Something really doesn’t add up with it all.

Reactions: 5
I’m trying to work out the timeline here. So she’s due in February so she’s what 5 months along? She said she was in Mexico when she found out she was pregnant. Was that before or after the wedding? And what went wrong in that time which would lead him to say he wanted nothing to do with baby. She says she blocked him so he wouldn’t get hate but yet proceeds to tell us that he has basically abandoned his unborn child. Something really doesn’t add up with it all.
This explains the timeline a bit more

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I was gonna say the same thing.
Fair enough if he did literally not want a baby and it was an accident etc but I find it odd that he wanted nothing to do with his pregnant wife and child.

They got married last summer so I’d guess she was pregnant around March time, and she flew home early July which must have been around the 3 month mark. That’s my workings out anyway

I remember her posting ages ago that the wedding was the previous year

Reactions: 2
I think something more has gone on, though maybe she was adamant she wanted to bring the baby up over here and he wanted to stay there. He didn’t seem interested in moving to the uk

their timeline always confuses me anyway because from insta he was over here for ages around this time last year then he went back and she went over a few months after but I swear she was brunette the second time she went.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else watch her Instagram Live the same day she announced the baby news? She said some strange things. When talking about Alejandro, she said she would be positive about him to the baby but it was hard after ‘all the things he’s done’. Then she said they both went to the first scan but she found out something bad about her body and was scared but it was all sorted on the NHS and it’s ok now. She also mentioned that Alejandro didn’t want to keep the baby.

I wonder if there was some sort of risk or complication to the pregnancy and that’s why he didn’t want her to go ahead with it.

Did anyone else watch her Instagram Live the same day she announced the baby news? She said some strange things. When talking about Alejandro, she said she would be positive about him to the baby but it was hard after ‘all the things he’s done’. Then she said they both went to the first scan but she found out something bad about her body and was scared but it was all sorted on the NHS and it’s ok now. She also mentioned that Alejandro didn’t want to keep the baby.

I wonder if there was some sort of risk or complication to the pregnancy and that’s why he didn’t want her to go ahead with it.
The thing is she drip feeds all of this information without any context. She should have either just done a simple announcement and left it at that or fully explained what happened and what’s going on. I feel like she’s doing it for engagement and attention rather than actually being discreet at this point.

Reactions: 4
I notice that she's said she's not revealing the gender because she doesn't think a certain person should get to know when he hasnt asked about her or the baby. Says it all, don't ya think?

What she’s saying doesn’t actually match up with what she’s doing … She doesn’t want Alejandro to get trolled etc but she is hanging him out to dry making it seem that he’s the one who broke her heart and doesn’t want anything to do with her and the baby.
She is literally posting it for all to see and come to their own conclusion that Alejandro is a nasty B and she’s all sweetness and light which I’m not buying…. As my mum use to say to me there are always three sides to a story… as in both parties sides and the actual truth of what happen

What she’s saying doesn’t actually match up with what she’s doing … She doesn’t want Alejandro to get trolled etc but she is hanging him out to dry making it seem that he’s the one who broke her heart and doesn’t want anything to do with her and the baby.
She is literally posting it for all to see and come to their own conclusion that Alejandro is a nasty B and she’s all sweetness and light which I’m not buying…. As my mum use to say to me there are always three sides to a story… as in both parties sides and the actual truth of what happen
That is such a brilliant saying, and you’re absolutely right there are 3 sides to every story. Kadie is definitely not giving us the full story.

She wants him to get rinsed, she just wants to carry on being seen as a nice person while it happens. You can't tell me that she's the only Disney princess in a family of grotbags, something doesn't add up...

It’s all very sly…
She’s drip feeding information and if he doesn’t use social media that much then he can’t clarify things. I mean if he’s decided that he doesn’t want anything to do with the child then yeah it’s a sick move but there must be a reason especially when he’s suggested it was the ‘final straw’
Anyway if he doesn’t use his social media much and lives in Mexico then I highly doubt any trolling will cause him too much hassle

Love how manipulative she is with it. Made out it was the last thing on her mind to make a wish list, to reposting a story to really emphasis that she has a wish list
You should take a look at the wish list. She said she put a few things on there! She’s literally begging for every single baby item going 🤯🤯🤯

I hate the way she’s so fake with the ‘I know I’ll get some backlash’ - ok, so don’t do it. Why does she think that is? Because it’s very beggy and quite wrong to be using your followers to buy your baby stuff in a cost of living crisis?

I’ve looked at the wish list and some of the items on there are over £60.

Reactions: 6
She doesn't give a fig about any backlash, but felt it necessary to mention it because when she does get backlash she can scream troll and get everyone to feel sorry for her…because she didn’t want to do a wish list did she.. her followers requested she did one 🙄
The manipulation is strong with this one

She is not the sweet ditzy girl she makes out. The silly me, I'm so silly act is embarrassing, pretty much the same as the bathroom dancing and gurning. Why are people getting sucked into this nonsense.

Reactions: 8