90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm about half way through the Tell All. I expected more from Katherine Ryan tbh. She's usually a lot more biting but I feel she's been de-fanged for this.

Reactions: 5
I was disappointed too. I feel that Katherine should have challenged Tionne more about her disgusting, entitled attitude. She could also have asked her mother why she encouraged this behaviour.

Reactions: 9
I was disappointed too. I feel that Katherine should have challenged Tionne more about her disgusting, entitled attitude. She could also have asked her mother why she encouraged this behaviour.
I thought Richard would have made a far better presenter than Katherine! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure if it the app but that episode felt like it was 3 years long because it kept freezing 😂😂

Loved Lou’s sons face when they were on the live stream, he’s ace

It’s a shame they didn’t do a proper tell all for s1, I know it was mentioned but would have been good to see them and what they’re doing
Definitely the app. (y)
I've been trying to watch a few others programmes on it too and it keeps freezing, and either before or after a break rewinds itself right back to the start again. I was busy cursing the really long recaps before I realised what was going on. And trying to find where you left off again is a day's work. :mad:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don't usually get Ad's but on the Before the 90 Tell All, they were every 5 mins!

Reactions: 3
Just finished the UK tell all! Rebekah was very mouthy… she didn’t come across well. I was a bit shocked with her friendship with Assel.

Tionnes mother has obviously been hurt in her past by a male and has projected that onto Tionne. Thus, creating a monster!! 🫣 David needs to run.

I wasn’t keen about Marcy in the season but I think she came across well and FairPlay to her getting a job and trying to settle in. Obviously it must be a massive cultural shock.

Poor Jessie is all I can say!

Now for before the 90 days, I really hope Mesha runs a mile away from that creep.

Christian also makes my skin crawl

Reactions: 10
I don't usually get Ad's but on the Before the 90 Tell All, they were every 5 mins!
Yes it's really annoying that. Sometimes on the Discovery+ app (not on any of the 90 days, etc, either before or after ...) there's been some sort of happy/lucky glitch where I've had no ads at all. But they're not long catching it on, and yep, here come the verrry long ads again, and the freezing, and the back to the start when the programme's two thirds of the way through ... It's so annoying!

Reactions: 4
You see Kady has up on insta that she has an announcement tomorrow! I hope it’s an update as to why she wasn’t at the reunion…

but a part of me thinks it will be that she is now part of some pyramid scheme! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7