90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand her. She’s absolutely awful to him. She moans that everything in the UK is greasy but then refuses to cook anything. He’s spent an absolute fortune getting her over to England and she appreciates none of it. She moans that he works all of the time but then says she’s wants a huge house. She said that his house was tiny yet she was sharing a bedroom with her sister before she moved over here! I could go on. She’s awful.
I‘m with you I think she‘s lazy and has illusions of grandeur ( considering the squalor she lives in back in Kenya ) I get she can’t work etc but there is absolutely nothing stopping her from making that house a home and a place she feels comfortable in and putting a healthy meal on the table for him when he’s been out all day at work…

Reactions: 6
I‘m with you I think she‘s lazy and has illusions of grandeur ( considering the squalor she lives in back in Kenya ) I get she can’t work etc but there is absolutely nothing stopping her from making that house a home and a place she feels comfortable in and putting a healthy meal on the table for him when he’s been out all day at work…
Yeah I think she moved over to England for materialistic things rather than to be with him, and now it’s suddenly dawning on her that maybe it wasn’t such a good idea and she misses home. Also she goes on about his house being tiny, it’s not tiny at all! She’s delusional.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe he spent all of that money on the dowry and agreed to kill the goat etc when the marriage wasn’t even legal! He should have done a legal wedding in the UK first, then the traditional Kenyan one after. He’s just been scammed with his eyes wide open.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe he spent all of that money on the dowry and agreed to kill the goat etc when the marriage wasn’t even legal! He should have done a legal wedding in the UK first, then the traditional Kenyan one after. He’s just been scammed with his eyes wide open.
Yes and I highly doubt he’ll get a refund if she pisses off back to Kenya! He’s been royally had.

Reactions: 3
Oh, I don't like her either but I can see why she is fed up..However it doesn't seem like she is doing much to help herself...

Surely false nails should look attractive - Jasmine's extremely long ones look ridiculous. They must be about 2" long, like, wtf?

So, Amanda realises she's pushed the lovely Razvan too far and is now panicking and going for damage limitation - thankfully Razvan isn't buying it ... and neither are his parents. I wish she would do something about those two annoying bits of hair at the front; they keep falling over her face every time she moves or when the wind blows and in every scene all she ever does is smooth them. Why doesn't she tuck them behind her ears or use a hairclip or something, they're getting on my bloody nerves wafting about all over the place. In the words of Zied, I am so much angry! :)

Don't like Statler either - think she'd be really hard work.

Yes I am a tad grumpy today, I blame the heat. :p

Amanda is like a teenager..We also need to remember that she met Jason whilst she was working at Hooters, he was her manager with a wife and kids!

I wonder if his original kids, also have a "Daddy's Box".

• Wow
Amanda is like a teenager..We also need to remember that she met Jason whilst she was working at Hooters, he was her manager with a wife and kids!

I wonder if his original kids, also have a "Daddy's Box".
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't those Jason's actual ashes she carries about with the children in the car, or is it just a photo of him?

Reactions: 1
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't those Jason's actual ashes she carries about with the children in the car, or is it just a photo of him?
Yep, that's why I wondered if his other family had been given some of his ashes too!

Reactions: 2
Yep, that's why I wondered if his other family had been given some of his ashes too!
Ah, wasn't quite sure what all was in that 'daddy box'. It's weird behaviour anyway, carrying your dead husband's ashes about everywhere she goes - sad that it is to lose a partner at such a young age, it's maybe time Amanda had some serious grief counselling to try to come to terms with her loss. It can't be healthy for her children either - they deserve grief counselling too, bless them.

😂😂 This amused me, this is exactly how I’m feeling 😂😂

Totally agree on Statler… there is something very, very off with her … I get bunny boiler vibes…
Yep, yep, yep ...

And also, she has dead eyes. Run, Dempsey, run! Run for the hills, dear child!

• Haha
Just caught up on the other way and uk, Amanda needs some therapy, I’m really struggling with their timeline too, I’ve seen stuff that suggests they were in contact when her husband was dying !

Mate Violet is not into you!

Now the UK version, that Tionne thinks she has a platinum pussy, “why would I be with be someone like you”, I think he’s counting down the minutes till you leave! She acts like a petulant toddler.

Im warming to Mercy a little!

• Haha
Anyone following Loren and Alex. Who’s guessing they are pregnant again? Just saw they are off to Lorens doctors appt and Alex is going too. My guess pregnancy

Reactions: 1
Anyone following Loren and Alex. Who’s guessing they are pregnant again? Just saw they are off to Lorens doctors appt and Alex is going too. My guess pregnancy
Ohhh I hope you're right - I think they are a great family

Reactions: 2