90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that the same Natalie who was supposed to marry somebody else? Where is everyone watching this please? Is it on Discovery+?

Yep she married Michael, and then ran off on him. I'm in Canada and I watch this on TLC. I'm pretty sure it's on Discovery plus too and some other streaming services.

Reactions: 1
Thanks @Thelmachops & @SophiaNicole. I'm watching 90 DF on Discovery+ atm but it's the last series available (to me anyway) featuring Sophie and Rob (the knob - Sophie's mum's name for him, lol)) and Nikkie & Justin (Igor) Manuel and Ashley. etc. It's series 10 episode 16 - for some reason episode 17 didn't appear last Monday when it was supposed to. Can I ask what series you're watching? I've obviously missed that one with Natalie's new beau. Thanks. x

They skip a week when it’s the superbowl so that’s why there was no episode. That is the current series, Natalie is on the single life which is also on discovery plus

There are 4 more episodes left of 90 day before HEA starts..

Finally a show where both Michael & Angela will be together in person (although I may be speaking too soon )
---
There are 3 90 Day Fiancé shows currently running all on Discovery +
* 90 Day Fiance
*The Single Life
*Diaries

Just discovered this and to say I'm obsessed is an understatement. Proper car crash telly!

I'm on Nicole and Mahmood

Reactions: 6
Just discovered this and to say I'm obsessed is an understatement. Proper car crash telly!

I'm on Nicole and Mahmood
They will be on the new season.. she looks even more like a AI bot! A podcast I listen to, calls him MissMood

Reactions: 3
Jasmine and Gino are so disgusting....

I'm watching all the latest ones now.

90 Day Fiance, The Single Life and Diaries

Reactions: 2
I can see Jasmine hurting gino now they are married she’s a grade 1 bunny boiler

Reactions: 2