8 Passengers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad for all of the kids except for Shari. Eve and Russell should have gotten presents just like the other kids. If I had kids I would give them christmas presents even if they were being selfish. As long as Ruby is part of the Connexions cult we won't see more youtube videos from them.

Reactions: 4
So I watched the video of Grandma and Grandpa Griffith finding out where their mission was going to be and they had all their kids on FaceTime except Ruby. Something has definitely happened and I wish we know what! I wonder everyone disagreed about their parenting?

Reactions: 6
I know Kevin makes quite a lot but is it really enough for all the kids in the long run?

Also, I hope Chad makes videos in college or on his mission if he goes.

Reactions: 1
I know Kevin makes quite a lot but is it really enough for all the kids in the long run?

Also, I hope Chad makes videos in college or on his mission if he goes.
I imagine they’ve saved quite a lot from youtube earnings over the years. If they stockpile food I imagine they stockpile money too.. 😂

Reactions: 3
I imagine they’ve saved quite a lot from youtube earnings over the years. If they stockpile food I imagine they stockpile money too.. 😂
It’s a good job because the minute they said they were taking Christmas away just for the younger two they killed their own channel

right I’m not defending her actions cause I’d have handled it differently
But eve didn’t forget!
Ruby asked her when they were leaving “Eve did you pack your lunch?”
And eve said yes.

I’m not saying her actions are right or anything but she wasn’t punishing her child for forgetting her lunch. Eve told her she’d packed the lunch!!

THATS WHAT SHE DOES!

Her 5 year old isn’t using a knife and making sandwiches. She’s grabbing snacks from a cupboard and putting them in a bag!
a 5 year old is more than capable of doing that.
I’d have handled the lunch thing differently personally but she’s not expecting eve to chop up food. Just grab some fruit and snacks and pack them.

I agree that a 5 year old shouldn’t be told to go hungry but I don’t think it’s expecting too much to ask a 5 year old to put snacks in a bag
Only seeing this thread now so this is a extremely late reply😂but what sort of lunch is a few pre packed bars and snacks no nutrition in that she should be packing a sandwich some fruit and a small healthyish treat and this is coming from a crèche worker

Reactions: 2
If you follow the Connexions coaching Instagram you can see Ruby losing the plot about her daughter’s school…

• Haha
Lol didn’t know they had a thread here. I hate watched them back in their hay day and absolutely cried laughing recently when I found all the YT accounts that make silly edits.

The comments of the Connexions coaching Instagram are not very supportive of Ruby, you would think they would be taken down. People telling her that she's being ridiculous and needs to grow up and that they are embarrassed for her poor children.

Reactions: 4
are the still at the private school? Or have they moved because i thought she said the private school was amazing

I wonder if Connexions are regretting bringing her on - their comments are now so negative!

are the still at the private school? Or have they moved because i thought she said the private school was amazing
Not sure - for a while they were at a public school, then homeschooled!

I wonder if Connexions are regretting bringing her on - their comments are now so negative!
Bad publicity is still publicity. A manipulative and religious psychobabble person like that Connexions owner will spin negative publicity anyway. I assume Ruby not having any contact anymore with her siblings and parents has to do with the influence of that Connexions woman.

I see atleast Shari is vlogging again. - Still sporting that unflattering exposed high forehead hairdo though. Any future Mormon babymaker has to be extremely giddy wanting to marry/tap that look. :ROFLMAO:

Not sure - for a while they were at a public school, then homeschooled!
Abby and Julie chose to go to public school this year- not sure about the other 3 children though!

Jordan and McKay are former Mormons and they are putting out a new 📹 about this latest debacle. Can't wait to see it. If you like videos about 8 Passengers they are pretty insightful.