8 Passengers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the 8 passengers Instagram account has changed, now ‘moms of truth’, and she says in her Instagram story that she won’t be ‘exploiting’ her children online anymore, and not sharing them in that way. Instead, after her ‘20 years of being a mother to six kids’, she will be teaching other mothers.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The comments of the Connexions coaching Instagram are not very supportive of Ruby, you would think they would be taken down. People telling her that she's being ridiculous and needs to grow up and that they are embarrassed for her poor children.
Probably not since we are all in DiStoRTIon (according to Truth and Principles) because we disagree with their parenting advice.

Reactions: 4
Apparently Chad and Kevin are no longer living in the same house as Ruby and the other kids, and Kevin and Ruby aren’t currently speaking. Just saw this on Jordan and McKay’s new video, starting from 1:30:57

• Wow
Shari put on her story on instagram today that she has no contact with her immediate family and that she doesn’t support the connexions stuff. she also said that many people are working on this situation.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I actually feel sad for the whole situation, those poor kids. Incredibly traumatic to grow up with a mother like that.

Reactions: 5
She’s also just posted a biblical quote on instagram, and all her aunts and uncles have commented on it telling her that they love her.. so hopefully she has a good support system as she navigates through this tough time. Just remember that she has also asked for privacy, which is completely understandable ❤

Reactions: 7
Hello all, been following this family for years (previously bc I liked them but then when they sent Chad to Anasazi I was like nope this isn’t right and I haven’t watched them since) now I’m following the drama. One thing I’ve noticed is that Shari has gone to the same university that Kevin works at, therefore, (and this may be a stretch) my thoughts are that Kevin is likely to have moved out bc if he felt the same as Ruby, he would’ve been easily able to contact Shari pretty much daily to convince her otherwise, if he’s at work and she’s on campus. My other thought is that I think Ruby knew Shari would be the first to speak out, Shari’s always been intelligent, in the video of her packing for college Ruby said “Shari has been preparing/packing for the past 5 years” and also that she would miss Shari because she would be “losing the mantle of power” and the “stewardship” she would have over Shari.
Sorry for the ramble, I have a lot of thoughts on all this and just feel so sorry for the kids. Thank goodness the wider family (Bonnie/E&J etc) are on Shari’s side and have commented sending love to her on insta.

Hello all, been following this family for years (previously bc I liked them but then when they sent Chad to Anasazi I was like nope this isn’t right and I haven’t watched them since) now I’m following the drama. One thing I’ve noticed is that Shari has gone to the same university that Kevin works at, therefore, (and this may be a stretch) my thoughts are that Kevin is likely to have moved out bc if he felt the same as Ruby, he would’ve been easily able to contact Shari pretty much daily to convince her otherwise, if he’s at work and she’s on campus. My other thought is that I think Ruby knew Shari would be the first to speak out, Shari’s always been intelligent, in the video of her packing for college Ruby said “Shari has been preparing/packing for the past 5 years” and also that she would miss Shari because she would be “losing the mantle of power” and the “stewardship” she would have over Shari.
Sorry for the ramble, I have a lot of thoughts on all this and just feel so sorry for the kids. Thank goodness the wider family (Bonnie/E&J etc) are on Shari’s side and have commented sending love to her on insta.
I feel like Chad is the smartest as shari has been sheltered from the real world. She also used to support everything that ruby has said. She's also the favorite child as she never got punished and lost privileges like the other kids have.

I feel like Chad is the smartest as shari has been sheltered from the real world. She also used to support everything that ruby has said. She's also the favorite child as she never got punished and lost privileges like the other kids have.
Oh yeah I’m not denying the other children are intelligent! I think it shows a lot that Shari’s the favourite child and is still not on their side with the Connexions stuff, so I bet it would’ve been a bigger blow to Ruby’s ego.

Reactions: 2
I never followed these people or any other family channel as they go against my principals but I keep seeing all the stuff going on with Ruby and my gosh, she is insane. Her poor children.

It looks like she has now joined some sort of cult so is now even worse!

well this thread might just get more interesting - feel so sorry for the kids. Was Ruby and Kevin still together or did they split?

Reactions: 10
Wow!! Never ever thought this would happen!! I hope those kids get lots of counseling.

Reactions: 3
Shocking stuff! Didn’t realise she was related to the Mechams when I had seen her on tiktok.

Shari is asking for evidence too!
---
Shocking stuff! Didn’t realise she was related to the Mechams when I had seen her on tiktok.
The whole family is on youtube. Ruby had 8 passengers and her parents have a channel and her 4 siblings each have a channel too

Reactions: 6