Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I wonder how many of the clothes she returns are thrown away. Not sure how many of you have seen the news that apparently lots of brands send returns to landfill rather than repackage them. It’s truly shocking.
She returns a lot, I'm sure it was Helen who said she puts it all on a credit card so never has to actually pay for the orders before returning.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Libbub

VIP Member
I unfollowed her ages ago because sad as it is she just keeps going on and on and on about it. She says you don't need to know then tells you anyway...... I could tell the story I heard it that many times. The reason they're continuing with the ads and swipe ups is because they're contractually obliged to.

In the early days I got sucked in and bought a few things she said were "really really cool" they weren't they were shit!! That's when I realised it was all spiel. I unfollowed after that.

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
She looks like a bag lady!
I’ve said this about her for some time! She’s Got no style whatsoever and is desperate to be in the in crowd, her style has changed dramatically from absolute mumma frump with no fashion sense since the 80s, to trying too hard And getting it sooo wrong. Wearing beanie hats in winter with the oversized coats or those awful checked big fleecy shirt jacket things that look so cheap with the ugly bovver boots, to big oversized smock dresses with the Birkenstock’s 🤦🏻‍♀️. And don’t get me started on the bikini holiday (look at my mum bod) pics!! I’m so over Instagram and the same same looks from the same people. Asnapshotofme is another one who’s style is what? Cheap crap or jeans, jeans and more jeans with cheap Shirts and jumpers, awful chunky home knits all styled with her Chanel bag? And becoming quite a bragger lately although she makes out she’s just a normal mum. Oh and then of course the mental health card makes an appearance to boost the likes, or the ..I’ve got a big mum tum followed by a silly giggle and a daft TikTock with daughter Ellie! I’m unfollowing so many lately theres going to be no one left! 😂 There’s so many mentions on here that need there own thread!

• Heart

tarahalls

Chatty Member
Backofthewardrobe70 is another one that looks like a bag lady, I’ve never understood this woman’s popularity as she’s trying too hard and getting it all wrong! Also I was flabbergasted to see she’s only in her ‘40s !!
In her FORTIES?!?!??? From the 40s more like 😂 I really don’t see her appeal! Insta is lots of little cliques & she’s definitely sucked up to the right people to be so popular. She definitely looks like she’s never been to sleep. Bag lady, spot on, love it 😂

• Haha

Basicbasic

VIP Member
I don't follow any more, but a few years ago she mentioned in stories that the aff links had paid for her new extension and holidays. So she's obviously earning a pretty penny. Explains why she never misses a day of posting her links even whilst on holiday.

Her favourite ones on repeat are the amazon ones (diffuser, neck massager, amazon clothes etc) because she knows most people shop at amazon weekly and often spend large amounts. Installing aff link cookies for amazon is very very profitable as she earns from every single purchase made.

#aff

Chatty Member
I’ve only just found this woman but within days have had to see if she has a thread on here. Woman needs to draw breath and slow the fuck down. Is she a little unbalanced?

• Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
It's been about 2 years that she's been sharing the hammock as I bought one in May 2019 and she was pimping it for months before that.

I am on the verge of u following, this is lazy and greedy content. The new stuff is few and far between. Yeah, OK not a lot they can all be sharing at the moment but we know as soon as restrictions are lifted they are going to be off annoying us with thei freebie lunches again....
This is it for me...it’s the greed!
It feels so sneaky how she’s getting all the big ones in like Nike, Amazon, John Lewis etc etc in knowing that the cookies stay on your phone. She must be making a bloody fortune!

I shared the screenshot a few weeks ago of the influencer who showed how much she made in a week from it....she was seriously small time compared to Helen.

Amazon sales have gone through the roof in lockdown so Helen will be profiting off every Amazon purchase via the cookie thing!

Delete those cookies guys!!!

Basicbasic

VIP Member
That's a common modus operandi for these rich, privileged, entitled stay at home housewives..... gotta try and look relatable to us plebs so we rush out and buy all the tat they recommend. Can't look too polished or well off in case it puts followers off.

• Heart

Emmadale

VIP Member
She must have been given about £1k worth of Sweaty Betty freebies!

why do they just make their prices cheaper rather than gifting so much! Her smug little mate Abi and 40notfrumpy too plus tons of others!

Libbub

VIP Member
She must have been given about £1k worth of Sweaty Betty freebies!

why do they just make their prices cheaper rather than gifting so much! Her smug little mate Abi and 40notfrumpy too plus tons of others!
Everyone, literally everyone who makes their living off of insta has been gifted Sweaty Betty goods. Frankly it's disgusting and I for one would not pay their prices nor would I buy from a swipe up...... EVER!

Rosiepie

VIP Member
So even when she’s on a retreat she still manages a swipe up or 2 - she can’t help herself. She is a full on selling machine with no off button! 😜 She’s incorporated links to the sweaty Betty stuff too - what a coincidence! What are the chances of her being gifted tons of sportswear and being at a fitness retreat 🤔 Helen clearly needs the money - she comes across as so desperate she will pretty much sell anything with a swipe up and an #ad. Seriously, who is buying into this woman’s sales tactics? You do wonder what people who know them must think of it all.....

PastorBake

Chatty Member
I made the mistake of buying a Matalan jumper she recommended. Inevitably her review was it's "so soft and cosy" - which I now know means "it is so static that it will give you electric shocks and so hot it will boil you to death"....
Always swipe past all her ads now 🙄

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Had a look at her stories.
It looks shit. A load of exercise classes and a boiled egg.

Save your money and nip down the local leisure centre, spread your classes over a week and cook yourself a nice dinner...job done.

Teresa1974

Chatty Member
It annoys me that shes trying to make out she's doing us all a favour by finding deals and bargains. ..when in reality shes making a fortune from people using her swipe up links...even over the xmas break these greedy influenzers dont stop trying to make cash.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She's diversifying.....3 ways to wear a blazer guys cos we all loooovvvveee blazers right?!!!! Fuck me she is tone deaf. Who the fuck is thinking about how to diversify a fucking blazer right now. The desperation is obvious.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
View attachment 387321

I try to like Helen but then she does these asking for recommendations but what she really means is who can do this for me for free.

If you want recommendations you’d ask on a local FB group....not to your thousands of insta followers who are all over the place!
Or you know, use google or check a trade...like us plebs have to do!