Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
40notfrumpy not got her own thread yet? CNt believe how much skincare she gets gifted (there was a bit of begging recently) she couldn’t possibly have time to try it all!
Just looking at some of 40notfrumpy's photos has me reaching for Canesten! So many of her jeans/trousers seem soooo uncomfortably skin tight on her crotch. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Woopsagain

She won’t be doing hauls for much longer - I know for a fact retailers are losing money. No one is going on holiday, so no over spending on holiday clothes, no events to go to, even weddings are taking a hit. Retail companies are scaling back - they have to make cost reductions in order to survive. Let’s hope it will be the end of the freebies. Can’t stand this account and the endless stories that she regurgitates daily.
Apparently I am not worthy of her, I asked a question and she replied I do not understand her lifestyle.
I never personally say anything about a woman looks. BUT THIS BITCH IS UGLY ON THE INSIDE AND THE OUTSIDE.

• Heart

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Must be ay least 50 swipe ups a day whilst she's on holiday. Ffs get off your phone, enjoy the time with your kids. I know the swipe ups have paid for your extension but ffs just have a break...

Emmadale

VIP Member
85772637-9DD6-453A-AFBE-7AA6FF1A4834.png

So another influencer/instagrabber has done this breakdown of what she gets as a breakdown from the affiliate links. Rough calculation on one of the products is around 7%

From what I’ve seen, this one doesn’t do a lot of it...prob about 5% of what swipe up crazy Helen does.

And then there’s the cookie thing too!

Clear to see how Helen is affording that new extension!

• Wow

Basicbasic

VIP Member
I think these 40 plus accounts need to stop trying to wear stuff aimed at teenagers. There's loads of nice clothes which are stylish and age appropriate and don't have to worn skin tight to look ok.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Does anyone follow her? I used to like her a lot, but am on the verge of unfollowing because pretty much everything is her stories now is a swipe up from M&S. They're obviously current (gifted) flavour of the month, but a couple of months ago she was plugging JD Williams morning noon and night and now they're never mentioned. Desenio wall art and Command sticky strips have been going a lot recently but I'm sure that in a few weeks time it will be something else.
Recently she's like she's trying a bit too hard to be 'look at me, I'm so perky and crazy!'. She seems to be constantly shrieking in stories. His voice always goes up a few octaves. Then every weekend she posts a story, but it's just a rehash of what she's posted during the week.

Cerase

Finally unfollowed. The repetition, the endless shilling of her codes and affiliate links, her screeching, her £100(!!!!) mediocre sandals, her middle class Insta friendship circle. Can’t deal with it anymore. I followed her from v v early on too and loved her style.
Oh and she needs to lay off the Cantu hair stuff. She does NOT have curly hair.
Completely agree, word for word. Haven't unfollowed yet but it is imminent.

I too followed her from her v early days and am so disappointed that she's turned out like this. She takes us all for a bunch of mugs with her repeat stories. And do not get me FUCKING STARTED on the Cantu/curly hair thing. Helen, your hair is not curly. Not even a little bit. FFS.

Reactions: 7

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I think I must have missed something-she has just said she is an alcoholic-I haven’t followed her for a while
I think she is an overly enthusiastic social binge drinker....but why let the truth get in the way if #content

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
And we talk about the ANNOYING pose she pulls when she tries on clothes? Dropping the left arm and bending over sideways for the shot.

It’s all so bloody fake!

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I’m disgusted that she is able to still find time to flog stuff whilst away on a gifted stay that she doesn’t appear to appreciate. Under eye concealer, tinted moisturiser, hair products that cost nearly £30, Lancôme sets and of course SB links. She is making so much money from her sheep. It’s shameful. She says she’s doing it all for her audience. No your aren't, you like making the money.
She just wants you all to have the sleak tum that her m&s vests give her. Empowering women through sharing vest secrets!😉

• Haha
  • Sad

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Just went on for a look at her page. Tanning drops, back massager, maxi dress, yadda yadda yadda. Same old same old :rolleyes:

• Haha

VerrucaSalt

That is what’s annoying about it too - the fact that she’s a slim woman posing in a way to make herself look bigger than she is. She’s 5’10 (as she likes to remind us every day) and a size 12.

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
Helen’s USP seems to have become ‘I’m mad me’ and doing everything a bit shit. Watch me do a shit try on with my trousers round my ankles, watch me cook, I’m shit at it, watch me put my make up on badly.

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
It’s getting a bit wearing now, and I like Helen. She’s been flogging the hammock and the neck massager for over a year now, almost daily.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
And despite everything going on in the world she’s still flogging kimono gowns, jewellery, maxi dresses. She’s even using her kids in an AD. She really is relentless and hungry for money with all those swipe ups.

• Angry

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Last week M&S jeans were super soft, perfect fit with lots of wear...now it’s M&co that are super soft, perfect fit. I don’t believe a word she says, it’s one huge sales pitch.

If she said, I know I recommenced M&S last but if you want something that have a tighter fit these would be better. Some information that acknowledges what she is flogging and compares it.

Also that star print shorg has the lighter line because the fabric was printed badly.

• Heart

Cerase

Yeah she's given up any pretence of actual content and instead, the same links are shared daily.

It's greed that does it. Shame really.