Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sooz

Chatty Member
I missed her stories yesterday and then today there's something about being helped by Sober Dave and giving up alcohol?

Is it just for health reasons or was it more serious?

Jigsaw

I like Helen however, the only thing that irritates me is when she is filming doing makeup/hair. She does it with one hand whilst holding her phone. Prop your phone on your dressing table woman and then you’ll be able to show us these things properly! It’s almost like she cannot let go of her phone. I find it odd.

Cerase

Helen did a paid partnership with Matalan before Christmas, and I think Fran did/has too. No idea about the Sorrel boots or awful Abi though.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I agree that Abi is showing her kids a lot recently. I think she seems lonely or something, I don't know.

There's another lady I like that I came across on Abi's page, ystyleireland. She seems quite relaxed and VERY good to declare #ad #sponsored etc.
I don't know if the regulations around that are stricter in Ireland maybe?

I'm the opposite, I am on the verge of unfollowing Abi. Can't bear the over exposure of her sons, I'm not interested. Neither am I interested in the huge quantities of wine she consumes, but the constant bollocks with her children really pisses me off.

I still really like Helen; yes there is repetition in the stuff she's promoting but I don't feel she chooses to #ad stuff she wouldn't choose herself and she is very clear when she's been paid to promote something. Her affiliate links are always declared too. She's the most real, for me.
Totally agree with all this. Getting bored with Abi’s constant tagging of Villa Maria and Mirabeau wines too, as it just screams desperation to get some freebies.

Helen does seem to be doing a lot more ads and I usually click through these, but she does seem more genuine and relatable imo.

Libbub

VIP Member
Omg this women just blocked me as I question her on why she kept doing clothes hauls. She has basically been abusive to me as I do not earn her income so therefore I am not worthy.
Go fuck your self you absolutely disgusting women. Run away from cririsium and block people. You will be doing your haul in Aldi soon
Apsolute fowl cow.
What did she say to you?

Cerase

She’s annoying, loves herself and only cares about making money from endless swipe ups/ all links, and therefore is not genuine. She’s profiteering big time from it, even including swipe ups for Amazon. If she doesn’t buy it herself and wear or use it, I wouldn’t trust anything she recommends buying. She’s just looking after herself and is clearly doing very well from it.
Yeah but she does buy things herself and wears/uses most of the swipe ups she shares.

However I don't disagree that she must be earning £££ with the sheer amount of ones she repeats, daily. There always seems to be some idiot person asking her for them and her codes though, doesn't there....?

daveron

I missed her stories yesterday and then today there's something about being helped by Sober Dave and giving up alcohol?

Is it just for health reasons or was it more serious?
Yes, she was saying she was 15 years sober & just recently has slipped back into drinking & doesn't like herself when she drinks so is going sober again. She says it's a lot to do with losing her sister & dad etc.