40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed her stories yesterday and then today there's something about being helped by Sober Dave and giving up alcohol?

Is it just for health reasons or was it more serious?
Yes, she was saying she was 15 years sober & just recently has slipped back into drinking & doesn't like herself when she drinks so is going sober again. She says it's a lot to do with losing her sister & dad etc.

If she has drink issues that sort of explains a lot of her strange behaviour at times but not all of it

I can't believe she FINALLY steps out of her boring old comfort zone and puts on something different to that bloody uniform she always wears, I thought she looked great, what a change, and her followers didn't like it! Wtf???

Helen’s USP seems to have become ‘I’m mad me’ and doing everything a bit tit. Watch me do a tit try on with my trousers round my ankles, watch me cook, I’m tit at it, watch me put my make up on badly.

Reactions: 7
That's a common modus operandi for these rich, privileged, entitled stay at home housewives..... gotta try and look relatable to us plebs so we rush out and buy all the tat they recommend. Can't look too polished or well off in case it puts followers off.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That's a common modus operandi for these rich, privileged, entitled stay at home housewives..... gotta try and look relatable to us plebs so we rush out and buy all the tat they recommend. Can't look too polished or well off in case it puts followers off.
Very true! It’s all a big sales ACT to make people trust them & buy from them

Reactions: 4
To be fair I tend to not take my jeans off either when trying on a dress but then I’m not posting images of myself online 🤣🤣 put some effort into your ‘job’ at least.

Reactions: 1
I have to admit, I laughed. I don't really expect her to be cool and polished. There are plenty others for that.

And I'm sick of all the "perfect" ones, tbh.

Reactions: 3
I don’t mind her dizzy unpolished style, I think the ‘realness’ is what drew me to her. It’s the constant ads and repetition that does me now.

Reactions: 4
Oh dear. Like the boot cut jeans but not with the boots and blazer! All looks a bit early 2000’s…

• Haha
She's spending Christmas in Mauritius!

She did a fairly good explanation about it (her friends live there, so it's flights only). And seemed a bit embarrassed about it.

I get it and would definitely have done the same myself if I could afford the flights - but please don't post pictures of blissful white beaches Helen. I don't want to see it.

It must be killing to miss a week of the repetitive swipe ups and aff links, all that missed money! 🤣

I’ve followed her for years but unfollowed today. Had hit the click through the stage anyway but tipped over the edge with the relentless look at me sizing down in a brand known to have massive sizes. Tedious.

I’ve followed her for years but unfollowed today. Had hit the click through the stage anyway but tipped over the edge with the relentless look at me sizing down in a brand known to have massive sizes. Tedious.
Don't worry, I'd you decide to follow her again in a few months...I doubt you'll miss much.
#af link to hammock, massager, cheap fashion, loads of face cream. Chuck in small and tall crap dresses and rinse and repeat!

• Haha
Reactions: 9