40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she stages those messages asking where she got something or reminders about what she shared....just so she’s got an excuse to add a £££ swipe up again!!?? 🤔🤔
YES or at least there are total nobs who message her about the same bloody things all the time

Reactions: 1
It’s getting a bit wearing now, and I like Helen. She’s been flogging the hammock and the neck massager for over a year now, almost daily.

Reactions: 7
It’s those bloody amazon swipe up cookies. I cannot begin to imagine how much she makes from people looking at links and then buying something totally different from Amazon 2 months later and her pocketing the cash. It gives me the rage.

Reactions: 9
It’s getting a bit wearing now, and I like Helen. She’s been flogging the hammock and the neck massager for over a year now, almost daily.
It is absolutely bizarre that she’s still pushing the same 5 or 6 things (aside from the millions of random beauty items and clothing)! You’d think she’d find some new wonder products to flog, she must be bored sh!tless of them too?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I wondered if thered be a thread for the page that is pretty much story after story of swipe ups and adverts... i wasn't disappointed and heh, we all rolling our eyes at the same stuff. Unfollow time!

Reactions: 5
Thing is I quite like her ramblings and her try ons. In the main I think she works hard at content and let’s face it there hasn’t been much to say for weeks but I do think she needs to drop these particular swipes now. Save them to highlights and move on.

It's been about 2 years that she's been sharing the hammock as I bought one in May 2019 and she was pimping it for months before that.

I am on the verge of u following, this is lazy and greedy content. The new stuff is few and far between. Yeah, OK not a lot they can all be sharing at the moment but we know as soon as restrictions are lifted they are going to be off annoying us with thei freebie lunches again....

It's been about 2 years that she's been sharing the hammock as I bought one in May 2019 and she was pimping it for months before that.

I am on the verge of u following, this is lazy and greedy content. The new stuff is few and far between. Yeah, OK not a lot they can all be sharing at the moment but we know as soon as restrictions are lifted they are going to be off annoying us with thei freebie lunches again....
This is it for me...it’s the greed!
It feels so sneaky how she’s getting all the big ones in like Nike, Amazon, John Lewis etc etc in knowing that the cookies stay on your phone. She must be making a bloody fortune!

I shared the screenshot a few weeks ago of the influencer who showed how much she made in a week from it....she was seriously small time compared to Helen.

Amazon sales have gone through the roof in lockdown so Helen will be profiting off every Amazon purchase via the cookie thing!

Delete those cookies guys!!!

Reactions: 7
The constant swipe ups. I just can’t enjoy her content at all!!! Just STOP

Reactions: 2
The constant swipe ups. I just can’t enjoy her content at all!!! Just STOP
Agree! I quite like her talking stories about her family life, food etc but so sick of tapping through the endless ads and swipe ups - there’s more of them than there is genuine content now!

Reactions: 3
She’s morphing into DMBL40. Similar posts, maxi dress/skirt with dog, laughing uncontrollably at nothing. I really cannot believe she has 90k genuine followers!

I think she has struggled being unable to do all the high street try one. Also where has her love of the peloton bike gone? And her dressing in all the sweaty Betty clothes....You aren’t fooling anyone . She’s so transparent.

In fairness, Helen stories on the Peleton most mornings and she’s never professed to loving it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I must have missed it. I haven’t seen her on the bike for a little while. Just noticed the bike seems to pop up when she has some sports gear to flog 🤣

It's the bloody guffawing for me. Absolutely awful. Any the very very sneaky Amazon sweeps ups for cookies to be installed.

Its the constant look fantastic pushing that was the straw that broke the camels back for me! I really used to like her and as I'm a similar height and shape to her found her try ons really useful especially to see the length of stuff, but honestly when its 8am in the morning and her stories are already like -------------------------------‐---------‐----- with the same cleanser, toner and olaplex shampoo enough was enough! 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha