Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sooz

Chatty Member
I don't really mind her going on about her weight. She was a 12 last year and she's a 14 now. I appreciate how sometimes she just doesn't fit into something. Makes my size 14 arse feel a bit better.

However I am shockingly sick of that bloody baggy shirt from TopShop I really am. She has mentioned it literally every other day for weeks. Its just a big sack!

Too much repetition. I feel like other Try On people aren't as repetitive. YStyleIreland for example isn't half as repetitive.

Reactions: 1

Libbub

VIP Member
Attaching cookies by deceit to followers Amazon/look fantastic/ matalan accounts is paying her a huge monthly salary so there's no way the swipe ups will stop. The ones she repeats are the biggest earners.
Somethings gotta pay for the botox 😂😂😂😂 be interesting to see when that kicks in.

Sooz

Chatty Member
Doesn't matter, they're crowd pleasers. I'm wearing skinny jeans today. They're dated too but they make my legs look good so fuck it.

And I could never afford the Isabel Marant ones and hanker for them to this very day even though the style is years old.

I have to admit that I'd buy the grey ones if I lived in the UK. Hard to get dark grey boots and if they've got a comfort sole, it's a win/win from me.

KerChing

Chatty Member
Has 40notfrumpy got her own thread? She needs one! So dull, so much fast fashion and new stuff constantly- no one needs all that. She looks so awkward and unnatural and has no style, the clothes just wear her. Baffled as to how she’s got so many followers.
I followed her years ago & liked her style. Then she started getting freebies, doing ads & content changed & I unfollowed.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
A few of the influencers are shilling the Sorell boots atm, they must have a push on them! Sudden influx on the gram 🙄

Stringyone

Hadn’t seen her for ages and then a post about making marshmallow choc digestive things came up. I have little kids so might try it for them but don’t know why she needed to post about it showing her stuffing her face. Weird.

Libbub

VIP Member
I missed her stories yesterday and then today there's something about being helped by Sober Dave and giving up alcohol?

Is it just for health reasons or was it more serious?
I missed it too so have no idea. Is she saying she has a problem with alcohol?

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I quite like her, but I really can’t tell what Stories of hers are current or old. I experience deja vu on a daily basis: have I already seen this, or not?

I have now seen that Amazon back massager thing about 100 times, as well as the M&Co tracksuit, as well as the tummy trimming vests, and hasn’t she already done the comparison of Spanx and Commando leggings?

I genuinely can’t keep up.
I got the massager for my parents who suffer with muscle probs and they actually love it so it does work! But this was some months ago, and I’d seen it a number of times before being sucked in! I quite like her too though she definitely repeats her swipe ups/stories, there’s a lot of repetition!