3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a rare date day with my husband who has a day off work. We went to see The Batman in cinema and grabbed a few things from the Lidl bakery for lunch.

My youngest son gave me a massive hug when I went to collect him from nursery. He’d had a good day.

We paid another chunk off our holiday to Florida next year. Feeling optimistic about it :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
1. Sold a TV we haven't used in about 4 years for £30
2. Found out we don't need to test for our holiday in a few months (hopefully that won't change!)
3. Had late lunch/early dinner out with the husband

• Heart
Me & my son walked to the shop and held hands and he kept saying ‘hold Mummy’s hand’

my bf came back from work early and we all snuggled on the sofa watching Lingo

I made a banging lasagne for tea

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I felt quite productive despite being really tired.

My son let me go back to bed this morning when he got up with his dad instead of insisting it had to be me.

My son gave me such a cheeky smile when he came out of nursery and said he’d been really good so deserved a treat at the shop - he looked so cute that I couldn’t resist.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I actually got up for my alarm instead of snoozing a million times like usual :ROFLMAO:

work went really well, had nice feedback from students

remembering I had made a nice pasta dish and didn't need to cook after a long day
Happy Monday everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Only one thing made me smile today, getting an email from TFL, my parking fine has been cancelled.
( I was legally parked too!! )

• Heart
- treating myself to a vip ticket to my favourite singer's show....yolo right?!
- finding galaxy truffle eggs in asda....(not so great for the diet!)
- listening to George Ezra's new song on repeat, such a happy song!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ah this thread has really cheered me up, whilst I'm having a bit of a crappy time (although I know that so many of us are - not to mention what's going on in Ukraine 😔). Thank you 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Found a new good music called Get Away With It by Animal Kingdom 😅

downloaded the whole album of The Batman OST by Michael Giacchino on Spotify and been very happy listening to all of the tracks

Finished a book called Pachinko by Min Jin Lee

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Had brunch and a nice afternoon of shopping with my mum and gran. ❤

Came home, relaxed for a bit and had cuddles with my cat before the school pick up. ☺

Played a funny game with my sons on the walk home from school and they both couldn’t stop laughing. 😂

• Heart
My work colleague and her lovely chats
My friend checking in on me after a tough few days
Right now thinking about how strong i am which i never knew i could be and encouraging belief in myself

• Heart
I had a telephone appointment and my toddler was sat next to me whilst I was on the phone. I was saying my post code and he kept copying me but shouting the numbers and letters 🤣 every single thing I was saying he was copying and he was making me laugh cos it was so embarrassing 🤣 but the woman on the phone was laughing too and saying he was funny

me & my son watched Lingo and he always says the letters that come up on the screen. He’s like ‘AY BEE EL EEEEE’ Then I go ‘able!’ And he shouts ‘ABBBLEEE!’ 😂

I made a banging chicken casserole for tea. We live next door to my boyfriends Nan and she always forgets to eat her tea so my bf ran round with some of the casserole and she rang us afterwards and said it was one of the nicest meals she’s had in ages 😊

• Heart
I’ve had two naps today!

My son slept right through the night for the first time in ages which meant I did too!

I bought a little bowl for my keys and it’s just a white woven thing from B&M but I love it and can’t stop looking at how good it looks on the side unit.

I had a telephone appointment and my toddler was sat next to me whilst I was on the phone. I was saying my post code and he kept copying me but shouting the numbers and letters 🤣 every single thing I was saying he was copying and he was making me laugh cos it was so embarrassing 🤣 but the woman on the phone was laughing too and saying he was funny

me & my son watched Lingo and he always says the letters that come up on the screen. He’s like ‘AY BEE EL EEEEE’ Then I go ‘able!’ And he shouts ‘ABBBLEEE!’ 😂

I made a banging chicken casserole for tea. We live next door to my boyfriends Nan and she always forgets to eat her tea so my bf ran round with some of the casserole and she rang us afterwards and said it was one of the nicest meals she’s had in ages 😊
this is such a nice post :) do you have a recipe for the casserole??

I got a bargain dress from primark because it was aged 13 😂

I dared to venture into the weights section at the gym today and feel proud of myself.

I’ve been looking for the pink fluffy keyring in sainsburys for comic relief for so long and finally grabbed one today.

Reactions: 2
Went for a nice walk with my dog. The sun was beautiful.

Bought a some nappies, pain killers and sanitary products to donate to the polish border. The woman driving to the border was very grateful.

Had a lovely catchup with my friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I popped round to my boyfriends Nans and she told me she again she loved my chicken casserole 😂 I said I’m making a lamb one tomorrow and I’ll save her some, she was all ‘I can’t wait!’ 🥰

me and my son went to the shops and for some lunch. Loads of people stopped and asked how old he was and said he was adorable and really clever. Made me proud 🥰

I had pasta bake for tea and it was soooo good

• Heart
I’ve made a delicious looking caramel and white chocolate cake and cupcakes for my husband’s birthday tomorrow.

I’ve wrapped up two gifts I can’t wait to give to two different people tomorrow.

I finished listening to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on audiobook today.

Reactions: 1
Yesterday

I won a £50 Next voucher on a raffle I entered
My bf bought me a bunch of daffodils home 😂
My auntie who lives 5 doors down knocked on my door with a lindt bunny for me and gave me a scratch card which I won £10 on

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.