3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's weather

That feeling when walking out in brand new trainers for the first time.

Getting perfume and fancy egg from mr pineapple 💕

Reactions: 2
Made rice milk from scratch 🥛

Successfully installed a washing machine by myself 😱

About to make dinner and then relax for the rest of the evening 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’ll do yesterday-

1) I made my mum & sister a roast for lunch and they said it was really nice. I’ve never cooked for them before and my Mum is tough to impress food wise
2) my son barely ever sees his cousins and we went round to see them for Easter Sunday and he was so happy all day. He was running round laughing and playing all day and they were all hugging
3) my nieces and nephews hugging me and telling me they loved me 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Having a pretty tit and tough time at the moment so really struggling to find a decent 3 but I’ll try;

1) My Aunty text to check in to see if I’m ok.

2) My husband bought me a caramel shortbread.

3) I’m already looking forward to going to bed tonight to read my book and be on my own for five minutes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Yesterday -

1. My bf came home from work a lot earlier than I expected him to and we had a really nice afternoon together. Didn't even do anything special we were just at home but we had a really good laugh :)
2. My little cousin sent me a voice note on her Mums phone saying she loves me
3. I made my bf a joint of beef which is his fav and he said it was the best roast he'd ever had :)

• Heart
I've got a deposit down on a 13-day trip to the USA in October 2023. I'll be seeing Grand Canyon and the Arizona desert, Yellowstone Park and Mount Rushmore (the cliff with the giant sculptures of four American President's faces) among others of the most scenic parks and areas in the American southwest. That's only one reason to smile that's easily worth three usual ones!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yesterday-

Me and my boyfriend went to a Chinese buffet for our 4 year anniversary
My son singing along to the wheels on the bus. Proper sings ‘all daaaaay long’ so cute
Me and my bf spent some time together in the night time when baby had gone to bed, felt like we hadn’t done it in ages. Watching the ultimatum on Netflix and just had a proper laugh together 🥰

• Heart
1. The thought of some quiet alone time tomorrow when my little one is back to nursery
2. Watching my little one using his plastic watering can to water the roses in the garden
3. Complete silence and a hot water bottle this evening

• Heart
1) Seeing the flowers in the garden that had come out whilst we have been on hols
2) Sitting on the bench in the back garden , whilst there I could hear the little girl next door chatting to her grandma. Very cute.
3) Making a perfect toad in the hole for tea 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
1) my little boy started nursery 3 weeks ago and today was the first day he didn’t cry going in. The nursery teachers said he was fab all morning, didn’t cry once and it was the first day all the time he was there he had no dummy
2) the nursery teacher gave me the Easter card my little boy made that she forgot to give me last week. It was a little bunny with my little boys face on and it said happy Easter. Nearly made me cry 🥺
3) had a nice text convo with one of my best mates

1. The weather has been amazing
2. Spent most of the day in the park and the garden with my children.
3. I finished reading run rose run

1) I had to drive through the Northumberland countryside to collect a marketplace purchase and the drive was so beautiful!

2) I got a lie in till 7.15am it felt like I’d slept in for days (my son has been in the habit of waking up between 5-5.30am recently!).

3) Watching my son play on his bike with his friend and looking so happy.

1. Wandering around charity shops and taking myself for breakfast
2. Making a huge beautiful salad that will last me a few days
3. My son and I having cuddles before bed

• Heart
Making “Shadow” love hearts on the way to school with my 2 children this morning.

A meme of a wet owl.

Getting a gift at work.

I can't name three things but can tell you that there's one important thing that made me the happiest person in the world: I finally found an excellent guide on personal statement writing, and it means that I need to put in a little more effort and I'll be enrolled to my dream college. I'm so happy

Last edited:
New washing machine finally arrived 🧦👕👖

Saw next door neighbour's new Pomeranian dog ...which looks like a large ball of cotton wool with eyes. So cute 🐶

Had my stitches removed ✂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Dropped my son off at nursery and he went up to the nursery teacher and went ‘bye bye mummy see you later’ 😂 and started waving

tidied the whole house up and down

locked myself Out the house for the second time this week. Gotta laugh or you’ll cry 🤷‍♀️ 😂

• Heart
Put a copper red toner on my hair and I love it. It’ll only last a few washes but it looks fab.

I enjoyed the sunshine by sitting in the garden reading for a while and then walking to pick my son up from nursery instead of driving.

I’ve ordered a McDonald’s to have while watching a film on my own as a treat.

Reactions: 3
I got IDed earlier. Second time in 3 weeks when I haven't been IDed in about 5 years

Had a lush pasta bake for dinner

Had a M&S profiteroles dessert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.