3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being appreciated at work.

Having dinner ready for me when I got back home.

My dog

Reactions: 2
My son, for some reason, whenever you say ‘what does a space raider do?’ He pulls a face like this 😮 and it makes me laugh so much

A94DD724-59B1-4404-98CF-A55C58ED4246.jpeg

my boyfriend bought a lovely steak home from the butchers for our tea and it was soooo good

I had a really nice chat with my boyfriends uncle and his Mum, made me really feel like a part of my boyfriends family

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Dreading buying some much needed jeans - I find buying jeans hard enough as it is (big of arse, small of waist, short of leg) but lockdown has seen the weight go on. But needed jeans for a trip, and managed to find two pairs, they were the only ones I tried on!

My husband bought me a surprise Black Forest roulade when we stopped for coffee, yum.

I managed 7 hours sleep, not bad for a poor sleeper.

Went and had my nails done with acrylics for the first time in about 8 years, accompanied by my sons girlfriend. I have two boys so it was lovely to get to know her better and do something ‘girly!’

I did make-up trials for a bride and mother of the bride today. Both were delighted with the end result, always nice to see and hear I’ve made my bride and bridal party happy!

Had a cheeky McDonald’s for tea and lots of
Cuddles on the sofa with my toddler :)

Reactions: 3
Chatting with my brother and his gf - they’re my favorite people in the world.

Learning my way around a new kitchen tool. Really dumb that I was dreading it but now that I’ve pulled the band aid off, I feel good.

Took a moment to appreciate today’s cold air, rain, and snow. I am trying to be mindful and enjoy the weather that I am comfortable in while it lasts.

• Heart
My dad, he always asks me whether I want ice cream or not everyday

I have a laptop, phone and wifi to accompany me when self isolating because my whole family got covid. can't imagine how it must be to isolate myself without any form of entertainment

got myself a new wrist rest for $5 :)

Took my son to the park after school so he could play with his friends and I sat and had a good natter with their mums for an hour.

Played Gang Beasts on the PS4 with my boyfriend and son and we were crying laughing 😂♥

Disputed a payment a company had charged me for this morning and they agreed to refund me.

• Heart
My son had a food tasting day at school and he’s come home saying he now likes feta, houmous and pomegranate. He’s 9 so not like a small child anymore, but kids trying new things at home are stubborn so I’m really pleased he did it at school and liked them 😊

We received a mortgage agreement in principle which is a massive step forward for us buying a house hopefully this year! 🥳

I started a new audio book which I’m really enjoying 📚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My boyfriend took our son to the shop, I haven’t felt well all day and when they got back my boyfriend went ‘one treat for Mummy off mini melon and one off mr melon’ and my son gave me a packet of crispy m&m’s and my bf gave me a packet of caramel nibbles. They said they wanted to cheer me up 😂

had fajitas for tea and fajitas are my fave

currently texting my best friend, we’ve not seen or spoken to each other much the last 3 weeks. She’s drunk and we’re having a proper funny conversation 😂

• Heart
My 6 year old has been invited to his friend from school’s birthday party (his first time being invited to one). He’s really excited, and I’m excited for him. 😊

My 4 year old has been extra affectionate today and kept giving me cuddles and kisses (and high-fives and fist-bumps) 😂

My husband made dinner and did the washing up to give me a break.

• Heart
The sunshine
My Mum is feeling a lot better today than she has been for the last few weeks
My Dad walked round with some toys for the dog and a packet of brownie M&Ms for me on his lunch break

• Heart
the sunshine

my voice is finally back after having an awful cough/chest infection for over a week

only a few hours at work today so had a lie in

Reactions: 4
I purchased a bag of coffee beans and they were still warm from being roasted
I picked up breakfast from my favorite spot and saw that they were busy 💰
I just had a lucky day where everything was coming up Sheabutter* and saw a lot of friendly faces

*until I got hit with a migraine 🤕

Last edited:
  • Heart
The sun is shining

I got a full night’s sleep uninterrupted and feel better for it.

My little boy is feeling better after having a nasty sickness bug the last few days.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I still have access to clean water

I have A laptop to support my work from home

my friend called in the middle of working hour because she got bored and wanted to talk with me

• Heart
Had a lovely walk around our local beaches

had the best ice cream ever

the sun was shining and spring is springing

• Heart
Went for a lovely walk with my little boy in the sunshine ☀

got loads of washing done with the nice weather

made a roast for tea and it was well nice

• Heart
The sunshine
A bit of self care having a pedicure after work
A nice healthy tea

• Heart
1. My son got an official diagnosis and is reacting well to medication so will be allowed out of hospital tomorrow if his blood tests come back OK. 2 days earlier than we thought.

2. 3 different nurses have said what a lovely, lovely boy my son is and it just makes you warm inside knowing you've done a good job 💙

3. 2 separate people, both strangers, on different occasions said I looked nice today and they loved my dress. Made me smile. Another person said they liked my bag.
Its probably the first time this has ever happened so its nice to know you don't look like an actual slug when you feel like you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I had a really productive day, I accomplished a lot both at work and studying for my next exam.

I came home to a lovely lunch cooked by my lovely boyfriend.

My dad sent me a funny picture of our cat taking a nap.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.