3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Though I'm not much of a DIY person, I bought a Black and Decker drill and bit set and got my new TV wall mounted today.
I've had a really good clear out and rearrange of my flat's interior.
Yesterday, during an afternoon nap, I had a really sexy dream for the first time in quite a while!😍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven’t been well for a few days but both my mam and brother have checked in on me via text - they can both be quite self absorbed sometimes so it meant a lot that they both reached out to check I was ok.

My mother in law made an awesome Sunday dinner and I was so glad I was feeling well enough to go over for it.

I had a bit of a burst of energy after putting my son to bed tonight so I managed to get some of the jobs ticked off my list for tomorrow morning - one lie in incoming!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Three things that made me laugh which is close enough to smiling:

It’s the fiddling with the oven that has chocolate chip cookies that does it for me 🥺 💕

3. These great tweets https://mobile.twitter.com/ANNIE_HAM/with_replies

Reactions: 2
My dad sent me a photo of my son on a bus for the first time. They’ve just gone for a random trip on a circular route.

My husband bought me an absolute feast from Greggs for lunch!

Me and my friend have booked to see some of our favourite 90s pop groups next year!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Had lunch date with my husband

Stopped for ice cream on the way home

Bought an antique bench I’ve had my eye on for ages

Reactions: 4
I picked my wedding dress.
Had a lovely day with my sisters, mum and best friend.
My son is coming back today.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My son keeps saying ‘cockle doodle doo’ 😂

Me and my boyfriend left the baby in his Nans and went to Aldi just us 2. We had a proper laugh

My fella snuck off and bought me a Marcus Radishford teddy bear and it made me happy

• Heart
My daughter called from NY
My husband brought me breakfast in bed
I got up, showered and put on clean PJ’s as this is the style for today

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m “working on myself” so trying to put things into action, get out of my comfort zone and making a conscious effort to be more present. I genuinely seen the difference today.

1) online work meet-up with others, felt like I had rapport with people because I was present and not worrying about my hair, what I said etc etc. I felt more ingratiated into the group and it was liberating not worrying about my facial expressions etc. so much.

2) managed to have a productive day at work despite a lot of problems in personal life going on.

3) smiled a lot more; smiled at a supermarket worker who was trying to work stock and we were getting in each others’ way. Usually I’d be flustered, but I smiled at him and it neutralised things and he asked me how I was.

• Heart
1. Going into work and chatting with a new colleague
2. Calling my mum for a catch up
3. Getting a message from a girl on bumble bff

Reactions: 3
1. Old friend got in touch to say she’s in my city 😊 🥰
2. I was on the phone to make an appointment. The woman launched into speaking a second language which I’ve never, ever demonstrated a talent for… surprisingly, I caught everything she said and I now have my appointment booked 😂
3. Rate My Takeout has been playing in my house all morning and it’s impossible not to smile 🥲

My boyfriend got another surprise day off so we got to spend time with him

fell asleep during the babies nap and felt refreshed when I got up

the baby dancing to rhythm of the night - which is a special song cos he was born when it was playing 😂

• Heart
Temperature outside going up.

Finished making the door wreath for Christmas.

Putting the advent calendar up for tomorrow.

I managed to wash and dry my hair for the first time in two weeks - even though I immediately needed a nap afterwards to recover.

I’m going to order McDonalds for my tea as I’m home alone and can’t stand for long enough to prepare food.

My Christmas onesie!

• Heart
I managed to wash and dry my hair for the first time in two weeks - even though I immediately needed a nap afterwards to recover.

I’m going to order McDonalds for my tea as I’m home alone and can’t stand for long enough to prepare food.

My Christmas onesie!
what is your order?

Reactions: 1
what is your order?
I went for a double quarter pounder with cheese, fries, chicken nuggets with a sweet curry dip and cheese melts. I added a sour cream dip to the order too for the first time and it’s a nice touch, especially with the cheese melts! I never normally order this much but as I’m not constantly in and out the kitchen like normal at the minute, I was starving. But now I’m stuffed!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.