3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1) My dad came over to do a job in the garden (all socially distanced) but it felt like such a normal thing back from pre-covid days.

2) I had myself a nice quiet day watching films but also managed to get the house cleaned top to bottom so still have a sense of achievement despite barely moving for the majority of the day.

3) I lit my favourite ever candle and as I haven’t done so in a while I’d forgotten how much I love it - the smell was amazing and made me so happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
1 finished work a bit early and did some baking
2 the new series of taskmaster starts tonight
3 it's nearly the weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 3
thought i'd bump this thread as i'm feeling motivated today and it was so nice to read everyone's positive things! 🥰

1. my kitty being extra cuddly this morning and following me around for cuddles
2. made one hell of a coffee, it was delicious
3. i'm motivated for work!

1. Waking up all cosy with my boyfriend and cat, then watching her jump of the bed and go into this makeshift hut I made for her out of a big throw and my chair I use to get ready at the dressing table :love:
2. Having some home made stew for lunch which my stepdad made for me - It was amazing.
3. In an hours time I will be home and about to jump into a nice hot shower

Reactions: 4
1) I had some amazing lasagne for my dinner today that had been leftover from tea yesterday

2) I finished work early so had a good sing and dance around while doing some housework before.

3) I’m thoroughly enjoying the book I’m reading at the moment (Last One at the Party - Bethany Clift)

1. A delicious early lunch (leftovers from last night)
  2. My elderly chocolate lab walking round and round in circles to find a tiny bit of biscuit he dropped (he's going a bit mad)
  3. My golden retriever giving me a gentle kiss on the cheek when I was down on my hands and knees cleaning the oven

1) All my coursework is submitted
2) I actually slept last night
3) My grandparents are coming around (to the garden) to finally "meet" my daughter today!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My cat, who we've just started letting out, running back every 20 minutes. It's almost like he's checking I am still here.
Opening a new bag of ground coffee and having a good sniff - best smell ever!
My daughter texting to say she's popping back from Uni next week for a girl's night.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The man drove today .. he has a car , I have a car.. I hate his driving and voice opinion. ( back seat driver ) ... I’m critical and he can’t stand mine because I’m a * give wayer* ...I had a can of foster at lunch ..he drove my car ( I def found fault) .. but I had the feet on my dashboard, a can of foster in my belly
I don’t drive , even tho I Had a “Top “ .drinky no driving
Sun is shining weather Is sweet
And I sang along to 80’s Heart ❤

Had a lovely day full of laughs with the baby

Had a good sleep last night so felt refreshed today

A few tattle threads have made me smile tonight 😂

• Heart
1) I went out for a walk with my Aunty and set the world to rights.

2) I had an unexpected 15 minutes between two things today so whacked Spotify on loud and whizzed round cleaning the downstairs of my house which saves me a job tomorrow.

3) I’ve only been back from furlough for three weeks and my boss has already given me some amazing feedback about a job I did this week!

• Heart
1. i had a lovely zoom meeting with my clients who have a strong newcastle accent which i love listening to :D

2. i made some very nice gnocchi and thought of tattle :D

3. my kitty, as always ❤

• Heart
1) I rediscovered my love of The Overtones and took advantage of the 15 minutes between a couple jobs today to sing along as loudly as I could. It made me so happy!

2) I’ve helped out at two sets of training today and thoroughly enjoyed it.

3) I took a gorgeous photo of my son yesterday and set it as my lock screen photo on my phone, every time I’ve checked the time on my phone today it’s made me smile seeing it!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
1. bought myself a nice shirt and a very comfy bra

2. my fitness coach sent me a message saying she was proud of me yesterday at the class

3. i found the greenest bananas ever in lidl 😍 🍌

1. Laptop wasn’t charging and only had 30 mins battery this morning... it was only a faulty lead, could use from another computer, no panic to get a new battery (as had loads of work on).
2. Had the house to myself for the first time in months.
3. Have my husband’s phone and it’s better than mine, he hardly used it. I kept my old one for 3 years so this feels a real step forward. Love setting it up, finding out what it does, putting new games on etc.

Reactions: 1
1. I slept well last night so felt good when I woke up, even if it was early

2. the greatest showman is on the telly 😂

3. I bumped into one of my cousins who I’ve not seen since March 2020 💛💛

1) I found time to have a nap on the settee this afternoon.

2) My back has been giving me grief so I relocated to the settee to work this afternoon and ended up watching films on Disney Plus at the same time.

3) I’ve worn the comfiest pants ever all day and although they make me look I’m wearing a massive saggy nappy I really don’t care as the comfort wins every time!

1. Listening to a good discover weekly playlist on spotify while working

2. Funny texts from a friend

3. My run this morning - it actually feel good for once

I got my eyebrows done

My bf finished work early so we all had some nice family time together

Bought some new stuff from Primark 🤪

1) My parents had my son out for the day and they sent me some amazing photos of him looking so happy and beautiful that I cried when I saw them.

2) I had some spare time to myself this afternoon and managed to clean downstairs, sit in the sun with a book and a have a nap!!

3) After feeling like I’d be absolutely useless going back to work after a year’s furlough I’ve had some great little successes this week and got to spend some time this morning sharing my skills and knowledge with a new member of staff. It reminded me that I really am good at my job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.