3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. my cat cuddling up to me while i'm watching tv and stretching up her belly for cuddlez
2. did really well at my fitness class
3. IT'S FRIDAY

• Heart
Reactions: 5
1) My son slept till 7.15am for pretty much the first time ever. It felt like the longest lie in ever!

2) I really enjoyed the last episode of Wandavision.

3) I went for a lovely walk to find the diggers with my son, he was so excited to see them and it made me smile so much.

• Heart
My partner brought 2 bags of malteasers home instead of 1
The Inbetweeners Movie
It’s Friday and I can have a lie in tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Seeing one of my kids and husband cooking dinner together

Next doors cat and dog play chasing each other around the garden

Funny tattle comments

• Heart
1) My boyfriend’s mum has offered to give us money to book a holiday later in the year

2) Our landlord came over and did some repairs, then randomly offered to buy us some new sofas (we damaged them BADLY as we used to have forbidden house rabbits and have been hiding it from him for three years 😭)

3) Tried out my new serum and my face is ✨glowing✨

• Heart
1) I got an awesome sausage sandwich with hash browns inside for breakfast while out for a walk this morning.

2) Sitting in the garden with a cup of tea and a cream cake was blissful.

3) My husband made awesome burgers and fries for tea tonight.

It’s been a very foodie day today - all the best ones are!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
1) first day off my bf had in ages so got to spend some time with him finally

2) the baby on his toddler trampoline

3) had a looovely bacon butty. I dont usually rate bacon but this one was good

• Heart
1) Had amazing frozen pastries from Tesco for breakfast - fresh and warm out the oven.

2) My son was really settled playing today so I got to read (and finish) my book.

3) The daffodils I bought the other day are opening up and coupled with the lovely sun today, I feel like winter is on its way out.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We had a lovely walk down to the pier and park

Son has been babbling and really cute & happy today

Nice to spend time with my bf 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
1) I had a lovely nap wrapped up on the settee in the afternoon.

2)My husband made an awesome lasagne for tea.

3) My son got accidentally locked in his grandparents’ car when being dropped back off at home and I was really proud of him that he was able to listen to my instructions and open the door from the inside. He was totally chuffed with himself.

• Heart
1) I was cry laughing yesterday while trying to fish a blockage out of our shower drain. I had an extra long straw cleaner attached to a sim tool attached to a safety pin and was sticking it down the drain. I think it was the 30 mins my housemates and I spent McGyvering this contraption together that made me start laughing during the ~procedure, especially as one stayed watching it happen from the other side of the shower door & was commentating like I was sending a probe down the Marianas Trench or something 😅

2) The afternoon sunshine coming in through the window as I finished up my work day

3) Thinking about the lovely weekend walk with my bf! We climbed some trees in the sunshine, and as he climbed his first tree I realised he had a hole in one bumcheek of the jeans and another minor split between the legs. Funny then, and still makes me smile thinking about it as it was just a beautiful afternoon

• Heart
Just realised I haven’t done a list in a week!

1) My son managed to play happily for a whole hour in the garden this afternoon and it was bliss just sitting in the sunshine.

2) My husband made amazing halloumi burgers with caramelised onions and relish for tea tonight.

3) I’m stealing half an hour’s quiet time all to myself to go and have a shower. My son’s screamed for the last two hours so this shower is going to be heavenly bliss!

• Heart
- my son got a tunnel for his birthday with a teepee and tent to go with it. He's been scared of the tunnel and for 2 weeks I've been trying to make him go through it, today he did and now he's obsessed 😂

- nice weather

- boyfriend came home from work with a bag full of snacks for us 😄

• Heart
- Slept well last night, first time in a few weeks.

- Got leftover pasta bake for lunch at work today and I'm excited for it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

- There's a slice of victoria sponge waiting for me when I get home :ROFLMAO:

Well today’s started off in a right grump - a whingy 2 year old and an awful headache do not mix well - so I’m gonna think back on yesterday’s nice things to try and turn things around.

1) I made myself a lush chicken sandwich for dinner.
2) After putting it off for ages I did a big sort out of my son’s toys and our living room no longer looks like the store room for Toys R Us! 3) It was so lovely looking out and seeing the sun shining.

It's nearly the weekend

It's nearly the weekend

It's nearly the weekend

Reactions: 1
It's nearly the weekend

It's nearly the weekend

It's nearly the weekend
I’m feeling the opposite of this - the weekend marks the end of my year long furlough and I don’t want to go back! I need to stretch out the next few days as much as possible!

I’m feeling the opposite of this - the weekend marks the end of my year long furlough and I don’t want to go back! I need to stretch out the next few days as much as possible!
Oh no! I was only furloughed for about 4/5 months so it was somewhat easier for me to make the return to full time work! Hope you enjoy your last few days of "freedom" (obviously not freedom in the literal sense as we can't do much!) before you return to work.

• Heart
Love this thread.
So far...
1) my youngest daughter getting the hang of potty training and being thrilled with herself
2) realising I might finally have completed the three d’s by 30... divorce, driving test and degree haha (done life a bit back to front but hey ho)
3) the fact it’s a very short walk to my kitchen to make unlimited cups of coffee while I read this afternoon

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Baby has been laughing loads and really giggley today

My SIL sent me a picture of my twin nieces

Chilli wraps for tea 🥰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.