3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1.i never spent a fortune on dinner
2.i slept good and woke up feeling refreshed
3.i had a message from my crush saying hi which made my day 😊😊

Reactions: 5
1. A lady in the park said speaking to my baby had made her day 🥰

2. I had an early, long bath with a lush bath bomb.

3. We had pizza for tea.

Reactions: 7
I baked bread (to go along with stew) for my husband's colleague who has cancer...his team is doing a meal train. I love baking and it was nice to make something for someone else.

We had our first bbq of 2021. It was 10 degree out. Ate it inside but just the grilled food was so yummy and a hint that spring is coming.

My dog followed me around the kitchen while I was cleaning so after I was finished I laid down with him and had some cuddles 😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
1) Cleaning the house while my son was out and still having time for a an quiet hour sitting down before he got back.

2) Finishing Dave on iPlayer and loving the last episode.

3) Watching Peppa Pig with my son and all he wanted to do was hold my hand throughout it.

Reactions: 1
1. I saw blossom on some trees where I live.
2. I attended a useful staff meeting today, and received positive feedback about my performance at work. They didn't give me a gold star though!
3. A few weeks ago, whilst I was cycling out of my partner's driveway, I hit a small object on the road. I picked it up and put it in my basket having no idea what it was, but thinking it might be important. Today I discovered that the object has fallen off my cycle!

Reactions: 4
1. Hearing the birds chirping.
2. Our dog farted in his sleep and it made me laugh 😂
3. Eating lunch with my husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Today's is harder 😅

1. Being asked lots of questions by new management at work during a stressful event, it made me feel knowledgeable 😅
2. I got so excited about possibly being able to complete a dream, the weather conditions made it impossible but just getting so excited about it was such a good feeling...one day it will happen and when it does it will be worth the wait!
3. Having a glass of wine tonight after 3 early starts at work which have been quite intense

Reactions: 2
I got congratulated at work for a good job.

I did my workout and stuck to my calories.

We found handmaids tale 3 on prime so can catch up before the release of 4!

1. On Sunday, I ran, extremely slowly for 28 minutes

2. Sun will be out today

3. Everyone is well

Opened a letter that’s been sitting on the shoe rack for 2 weeks saying I’m on the shielding list !! Hurrah !! However I was apparently told in January to shield ( never got that memo ) it was extended to February. ( never got that one either ) then extended to March 31st ... unfortunately I’m Due back to work April 12th ... gah !! I’m hoping it will be extended again ... I’ve been milking the ‘ I can’t make toast as I’m clinically extremely vulnerable , and I can’t hang washing out as I’m clinically extremely vulnerable’ 😂😂.. I hate my job so the longer I off the better

A friend of mine has been really worried about her little girl as she's yet to say any words. She sent me a video this morning and clear as day she yells "mama" :love:

I've slept well for two nights in a row.

I paid off my car finance today so I officially own my car and will be saving money each month!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
One of my adult kids sent me an "I love you" text first thing this morning.

Watching birds eating from my bird feeder.

I had an amazing poop a bit ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
1. had a nice breakfast
2. met my friend's new little puppy and he's an angel
3. bought myself new nail polish

• Heart
1. My Lush delivery arrived today
2. My 90 year old grandmother got her Covid vaccine today and she feels great, no adverse reaction and her next dose is in 4 weeks
3. Our customer operations team lead named me on a call today as the only person on the development team who has any respect, empathy or compassion for people working with irate clients

Reactions: 3
1) I managed to tick off everything I planned to do on my list today.

2) I’ve made good choices with food and drink today. Day one of many!

3) My son slept till 7am for the first time in ages, it felt like such a long lie in.

Missed doing mine yesterday so having a think now to get my day started with a smile...

1) My son slept in till 7am for the 2nd day in a row!

2) I finished series 1 of Ugly Betty - forgot how much I enjoyed it the first time round.

3) I took myself out for a lovely walk and although it was freezing everything felt so fresh.

Shall check in later on with today’s.

1. My cousin has just sent me a photo of her little girl all dressed up for World Book Day at nursey. She's wearing a fancy dress outfit I bought her a few weeks ago and she looks so cute, it made me really happy.

2. I've now only got 1 assignment and 1 coursework piece left on my uni course for this year. It's going so quickly!

3. My Mum randomly text me this morning saying "have a good day, love you" :love:

• Heart
1) I met my Aunty for a walk and it was lovely chatting with her for an hour as we made our way round. I’ve not seen her since we went for a walk on New Year’s Eve so it was great to catch up.

2) I had a really reassuring phone call today that settled my mind about a few things that have been building my anxiety up recently.

3) I’ve had lots of lovely cuddles with my little boy today!

Reactions: 1
My phone completely independently text a work colleague “Oi” and just the thought of that popping up on her phone with no context has made me laugh all day!

• Haha
1. Completed on my mum's house sale today
2. Saw a really cute dog called bear who wanted to eat my breakfast and wouldn't come when his owner called him
3. Had a takeaway curry for dinner

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.