3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby has learnt a train goes choo choo so when we walked past the train station he shouted ‘choo choo’ and it made me laugh

seeing my boyfriend when he got home from work

our chicken chow mien for tea was really gooood

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had my car washed today (long over due)

Finished work early (working from home) and got in bed with the electric blanket on and a cup of tea to watch a few episodes of MAFS australia

Easy dinner tonight, sausage chips and beans

Reactions: 5
1. Hearing my neighbor’s dog’s collar shake. I love the sound that a dog tag makes when it jingles.

2. Had french toast sticks for breakfast. They remind me in every way of the Burger King ones my nanny used to buy for me and her grandchildren 💙

3. Almost made it to 24 hours without spending! I’m trying to dial it back.

• Heart
1. I sold another 5 items on vinted today 😍

2. Ive loved playing with my son today ❤ Such an affectionate little fellow

3. my daughters settled in so well to school and it just makes me so proud picking her up and hearing how wonderful her day has been 😄

happy Monday ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My oven chips came out perfect. (I didn’t burn them for once!)

My dehumidifier arrived today. I’m in love! Obsessed with checking the numbers.

I was able to support a friend during a tough day. Usually I’m the one that needs babying and it felt good to be able to be the rock for once and I’m glad I made her feel a bit better.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bought some fudge - 75% off!! Even the lady at the till was happy for me.

Had an amazing lunch. Just chicken thighs and some med veg out the freezer but it was so nice.

Got my niece and nephew some sticker/colouring in books. Contemplating stealing the stickers….

Reactions: 6
1. My Delay Repay was approved & paid out
2. I went for a swim after work (ok, I didn't smile during any of it but I'm pleased I did some exercise!)
3. Reduced cookies from M&S (the ones that are pre made and you just pop them in the oven)

Was a pretty meh day until volunteering this evening, then got three things that made me smile:

-Joking around with the other volunteers while sorting clothes / finding ridiculous items
-Getting to know a newbie and getting all her best recipes
-Trying said newbie's incredible brownies at the end!

• Heart
1. Had a relaxed day pottering around the kitchen and listening to the radio.

2. Found a temporary tattoo in a bag I was throwing away !! It’s a tie-dye cupcake..I stuck it on my forearm and it looks good! I’m thinking maybe I should get a real tattoo now 🤔

3. Purchased a cute advent calendar shaped like a holly wreath. I’m looking forward to re-using for years to come 💕

• Heart
My little cat having her first experience of tinned tuna ( she absolutely loved it!)
Catching my son disco-dancing in the kitchen 😄
Discovering a bottle of wine I'd forgotten about 👍🍷🍷🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My son kept me up most of the night and he finally went back to sleep and we slept til 8am

had a lovely Lidl brownie from the bakery. They are unreal

the baby keeps dancing and me and his dad go ‘go _____ go _____’ and the baby laughs and dances more. He loves it 😂

• Heart
I went the most beautiful autumn walk! Felt the leaves crunching beneath my feet as I felt the crisp autumn air on my face. I saw the sunset and it was just glorious! 🍂🍃

I played I spy with my children and they had so much fun! It’s all about the simple free moments in life bringing all the joys 🥰

My evening class was cancelled tonight so I had free time to chill and soak it all in with my family, I feel so blessed! 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yesterday.

A friend said that he thinks me and my partner are made for each other :)

My Mum video called me pissing herself laughing because she's put her dinner down on the sofa whilst she closed the curtains then sat straight in it 😂

I won £10 on a scratch card 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
- My lunch was absolutely delicious. Still thinking about my meal.
- For once, I haven't got anywhere to be after work! I can go straight home and be a potato.
- I'm planning to buy naughty snacks and enjoy them while being said potato, very excited about it.

• Heart
- My lunch was absolutely delicious. Still thinking about my meal.
- For once, I haven't got anywhere to be after work! I can go straight home and be a potato.
- I'm planning to buy naughty snacks and enjoy them while being said potato, very excited about it.
The simple things in life really are the best, are they not? I always tell this to my young adult kids. No-one knows what grief life can throw at us, but the little things will likely still be available to us - a bag of delicious chips, a walk in the fresh air, sun on your face, a lick from your doggo etc., Thankfully, they 'get it - We've been through a lot of adversity as a family.

• Heart
- My son has started counting to ten and it’s the cutest thing

- My cold is finally on its way out and I’m feeling a lot better than I did

- My son had an extra long nap and I got to sit with a cup of tea and a wispa. I bleeping love wispas.

• Heart
I posted the introduction and the first chapter of my book (in progress) on a writing website and it made it to spot 17 out of 2K stories. It's also in the top 100 of some other ranking (out of 12K stories).

It may drop for what we know, but I felt a sense of satisfaction seeing this.

Saw the hot roadsweeper twice on my way to work this morning. He's just so pretty 😍

Someone brought a lemon cake into work today, and I managed to grab a slice before it had all gone.

I'm working from home tomorrow. I've got a ton of work, and I'll be doing a minimum 9 hour day (but only getting paid for 8), but at least I can work in bed 😊

3. I used one of those scalp tingler things today and it felt incredible… is what I would be saying if it wasn’t for the fact that I’m going to sleep and in a few short hours I’ll be sipping coffee 😚 ☕ 💞

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.