3 things that made you smile today #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got some daffodils, spring is coming!

Went outside and tidying the garden up as it was a bright and sunny day

Husband came with me to collect the food shop so it was much quicker

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Made a lovely dinner I thoroughly enjoyed 🍝

Went a walk at ten to 4 in the afternoon and it was still light until 5.25 when I got home. The skies were a gorgeous pinky colour. Really cheered me up 🌄

My ten year old got himself showered and ready for bed by himself and without too much nagging from me. It’s small progress but still, a step forward 🙌

• Heart
I went for a lovely long bike ride this morning and saw all the regulars out doing the same (we all wave/nod at each other but don't stop and chat). Just getting out at the crack of dawn in the lovely fresh air while everything is waking up, sparks so much joy.

I have friends staying at the moment, who were displaced in the Auckland flooding; today, they got a call telling them they are good to return to their house (it had been yellow-stickered, meaning engineers had to check it out first). Their insurance company has been really good, too - I love them staying and they can stay for as long as they wish, but I'm just so happy that life can return to normal for them.

A friend of a friend has asked if I can help renovate the front entrance to her house; she saw what I'd done for my friend and was impressed. I feel really flattered! It's going to be a fun project too, as she has a decent budget to work with and doesn't dilly-dally about making decisions. I'm going to visit her this afternoon to see the space and come up with some ideas.

• Heart
Yesterday -

Got some diy jobs done round the house which we’d been putting off but now they’re done I’m really pleased

Looking after a friends puppy for the day

Fell asleep on the sofa and when I woke up my bf had put a blanket on me and a hot water bottle 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
🖥 Fairly productive day at work

🔥Finally got a radiator sorted for the room where I work so I can finally be warm

🥗 Meal prepped our lunches for the week

• Heart
Spent the morning with a good friend, teaching her how to ride a bike ... she's not far off, and I really hope she'll come out with me most mornings.

Returned home to find a lovely peace lily on my doorstep from a neighbour, as thanks for feeding her cat while she was away.

My house guests left this morning :( But not before filling my fridge and freezer up with the most incredible delights! So, so kind and thoughtful.

• Heart
Someone at work told me my skin was lovely and I was ‘glowing’ as someone that has been suffering with acne, acne scars and roseaca for the last 10 years the random comment really made my day!

Made an absolutely banging lasagne for tea

My toddler telling me what he had been up to whilst I was at work. He is at a very chatty age 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 9
🌯 tried a new recipe and we both loved it

🥰 Had lots of laughs with my OH tonight, just being silly but it’s been lovely

🔥 Enjoying watching a Gerrard Butler film

• Heart
Yesterday

I’ve been worrying about our house, it’s been hanging over me like a cloud and I got reassuring news. I felt a huge weight had been lifted off me.

Im quite new to where I live but have made some lovely friendships.

Lost a few pounds in weight. It’s not much but it’s something as I’ve been struggling a while.

• Heart
My business partner and I had our offer on a fish and chip shop accepted! Even better, our new landlord is going to contribute to a refit as he wants to upgrade a few things (win-win!).

I went for a realllllly long bike which was incredibly enjoyable as the wind pushed me along the whole way (even when I turned to come back).

Two of my coffee cart customers today said they'd like to buy me a coffee! (I politely declined, but it meant a lot to be asked).

• Heart
🖥 Had a busy but good day at work

🏈 Started to finalise plans for our Super Bowl party on Sunday

🙂 Found a bit of confidence with work today, where I would usually be anxious and doubting myself

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My Mum telling me I had lost weight. She wouldn’t say it if she didn’t mean it 🤣

I bought my son some new pj’s and he was chuffed when he put them on. He’s at an age when he buzzes over the simplest of things

I’m starting to feel like one of the gang at work at my new job 😄

• Heart
Someone at work told me my skin was lovely and I was ‘glowing’ as someone that has been suffering with acne, acne scars and roseaca for the last 10 years the random comment really made my day!

Made an absolutely banging lasagne for tea

My toddler telling me what he had been up to whilst I was at work. He is at a very chatty age 😆

I also suffer with acne scars, what products have helped you? If you don't mind me asking

🍻 Went for after work drinks

🍝 Made the nicest easy dinner and Can’t wait to have it again already

🤣 Just being silly with my OH - I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt

• Heart
Getting home from work and my boyfriend had a coffee waiting for me

Our toddler face timing me from upstairs whilst he brushed his teeth 😂

Finally got an evening off with my boyfriend 🥰

• Heart
Slept uninterrupted until 8.30 am

I organised lunch out tomorrow with a friend

Had salmon teriyaki for dinner

• Heart
Got a work thing that’s been hanging over my head done and dusted ✔

Arranged to meet friends tomorrow 🥰 ✔

Enjoyed dragon’s den with a takeaway pizza followed by 🍫🐷 ✔

• Heart
Had a mani/ pedi

Take away for dinner a slip up of my dieting

met with my bookclub

• Heart
My cat :)
It's Friday - I'm staying in a hotel tonight and seeing an Abba tribute act.
Going for an Indian with my boyfriend.

• Heart