3 things that made you smile today #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went for a walk and saw some cute ducks

Booked a weekend in Liverpool

Being able to chill on the sofa watching Leeds match with a cuppa

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Fireworks all over the place for Chinese New Year

Lunch with my husband

Hot chocolate tonight and trash tv

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I booked myself a wash and blow dry.
Had a big tidy up and the house looks much better. Ate a double chocolate cookie.

• Heart
Had a really lovely day out with my boyfriend and our toddler

Had my eyebrows waxed and tinted and I feel fresh

Had a whisker growing out of my chin and couldn’t find my tweezers all day. Finally found them and plucked it out😅 the relief i felt was great 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Finished the bulk of painting my bedroom, ordered a new bed and started looking at accessories - I love how it’s coming together.

Watching funny videos on YouTube with my son and hearing him giggle.

I managed a fifteen minute sit down in a quiet house after I finished the chaos of decorating for the day before my husband and son arrived home.

• Heart
🌯 Tried a new food I wouldn’t usually go for

🐱 One of my cats is getting super cuddly and this morning was a morning od

🍨 Had a lovely meal and dessert date with my friends

• Heart
After a massive hair mishap by a clueless hairdresser which was made even worse by another hairdresser when I asked them to fix it, I spent months wearing a bun everyday to hide my black hair turned yellow / green / brass. I’m such a feminine person who loves wearing my hair down and having to wear my hair in a bun everyday depersonalized me entirely. I felt I looked like a boy for months. Yesterday, I went to the hairdresser for a toner and didn’t know what to expect or even what I wanted. I just wanted to restore some kind of uniformity of color because I’m not one for crazy hair styles. The lovely hairdresser sat down and listened and within 1 hour of toner work, he brought my hair back to life just like that! I’m so grateful and it was the cheapest appointment of all at that. I can now wear my hair down and style it as I wish. I can’t stop looking at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Despite an initial very rocky (and very early) start, my son had a nice calm morning which meant I had a nice calm morning.

Found a new soft play to venture to - not only was it good fun for my son, it was really clean which makes a change from our usual spots.

Went for an impromptu trip to the beach with my son and we had a great time. He looked so happy.

• Heart
Both sets of our parents came round unexpectedly and it was nice to have everyone together for once

My dad giving me some good advice

Tried out a new hair mask and my hair feels amazing

• Heart
🍽 Had my parents round for one of our family favourite lunches

🥗 Bulk cooked my lunches for the week to help me eat healthier

☺ Just had an all round lovely Sunday, making plans for our family holiday and dare I admit it… Christmas 2023!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
🪴I watched a video that someone posted on a thread here of an American guy called Kevin doing a house tour showing his huge number of plants.

🐈 I've given my cats lots of strokes today which always gives me an l enormous sense of wellbeing.

🕗 It's nearly Happy Valley time 😀.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My toddler was very poorly today and he was giving lot’s of cuddles. Him being poorly didn’t make me smile but I enjoyed the extra cuddly cuddles

My bf came back from the Aldi with our fave pastries

Got into bed and i’d changed the bed sheets and i felt proper snug and comfy.

• Heart
🏋 started back at the gym today (I was sick but I’m trying to stay positive 😅)

🥗 Managed to eat healthy

☺ borrows my boyfriends hoody for the comfiest outfit and was really cosy all day

• Heart
my friend booked us tickets for Swiftageddon in April

Walking up the drive and my toddler opening the door happy to see me

My bf telling me our toddler was talking about me l day 🥰

• Heart
Yesterday

I opened the washing machine door and before I could stop him my dog tried to jump in the machine and I thought it was really funny

Me and my bf had a nice evening together watching tv and had a good laugh

Found a box full of old pictures from childhood and I enjoyed going through them

• Heart
Went for a walk at lunch and was followed by a robin for about half of it.

I had a banging roast dinner for dinner.

Found out someone I used to work with might be returning to the company, she was fabulous to work with so can't wait to have her back.

• Heart
🤕 My headache is finally easing after DAYS of feeling rough

❤ Put up a few valentines decorations ready for Feb

🍛 My OH found a new recipe to try and it was delicious

• Heart
My boyfriend bringing me home a can of red bull and a southern fried burger after work

Lot’s of cuddles with my toddler as I was off with him today whilst he’s been poorly. Lots of snuggles

Me and my fella having be playing Fall Guys all evening since the babies been in bed and we’ve been having a proper laugh

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A new indian drive through opened in Bolton..cant wait til its rolled out throughout the country.

Got coffee in bed from husband as I'm usually up first this was a rare treat

Put lights on garage to go fetch something stored there. Til the electrician came at weekend this meant navigating way through dark to reach original switch. Now I can switch it on from side door. Joy!

• Heart
I have made rhubarb crumble for afters. The thought of eating that makes me smile.

• Heart