3 things that made you smile today #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
-my freshly cut grass and hedges that I did myself (hard work!) lol....
-my daughter running like crazy to meet me after school (she looked too cute!)
-feeling cozy inside my bedroom while there is a bit of a storm outside with lots of wind

Reactions: 4
My husband is away visiting his mum and has messaged me with photos of handbags and boots , he wants to treat me . Sadly I don't need anything.. I actually said no lol

* He's got great taste in bags and often surprises me .

Reactions: 2
Builder had a brainwave to fix our guttering problem for good - has caused problems for years whenever we get heavy rain.

Finally decided and booked a week's holiday in Northern Spain.

Organised a walk with a good friend next week.

Reactions: 3
Yesterday:

My car broke down which didn't make me smile but the break down guy who was dispatched was just so calm and lovely and got me going again in 20 minutes.

Got a great 2nd hand bike for my youngest who is growing like a weed.

Amaretto ice cream 😍.

Realising my red roots showing through are not actually that bad. Maybe I need to give up the dark colour.

Realising I have 2 x Next gift cards still in my handbag.

The Take That merch delivery that’s just arrived.

Reactions: 5
Took my eldest and a friend to a museum exhibition, I'm not a city girl but managed to get trains and trams and enjoy the day (not so long ago this would have got me in to a spin).

Laughing at photos from the dog sitter.

Got home and my husband had bought me an Eton Mess IPA to try 🤤❤.

Reactions: 2
- Two doctors appts were sorted out today with good news from both! 😊

- my cute pajamas came in the post today (love pjs!)

- enjoyed looking online for some vacation items to buy for a long awaited holiday (that hopefully happens!)

• Heart
Finished work on time for once.

Honey and mustard sausages.

Bit of a strange one but I was walking the dog and ran in to a verrrrrry drunk lady who said she had been to a bottomless brunch and couldn't find her way home. I walked her to the address she gave me and she was so, so, so happy and chatty and clearly had, had the best time it was infectious (I just hope she did actually live there) 😄🍹.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Finished work on time for once.

Honey and mustard sausages.

Bit of a strange one but I was walking the dog and ran in to a verrrrrry drunk lady who said she had been to a bottomless brunch and couldn't find her way home. I walked her to the address she gave me and she was so, so, so happy and chatty and clearly had, had the best time it was infectious (I just hope she did actually live there) 😄🍹.
So very nice of you 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Someone on Youtube posted a video with a tip about keeping your fridge smelling fresh and recommended placing a toilet roll?! dabbed with baking powder to absorb any pongs. In the comments, some bright spark suggested also smearing some melted chocolate on it to keep 'bothersome guests' from eating your food. 😂

• Haha
My cousin fetched me my Electric/Gas & while doing that bought me some Food from Iceland
My Plug plants arrived though I have to google what to do with them haha
The Lionesses game is on ITV later