3 things that made you smile today #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🧖🏻‍♀️ Completed my morning routine and wore a cosy outfit to start my day

🥗 Been good foodwise

🏡 Listened to my body and gave my gym class a miss, without feeling guilty I had done so

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Made me laugh more so: scammers are no longer discreet, they have obvious typos in the title of their emails! “Mounthly” really?? Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It snowed all day.
The book I've ordered arrived today, excited to read it.
I treated myself to a cab home instead of walking. I enjoy my walks but it felt so nice come home quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
- putting a water dispenser in my bedroom. I have wanted this since I first saw it as an amenity in an old brownstone apartment and it just made so much sense 💧
- craving and making blended ice coffees and chocolate strawberry açaí bowls. (I’m pretty sure this is my body’s way of fending off a migraine headache.) My head feels so nice 😊
- thinking up a recipe that I’m now excited to try out 👩🏻‍🍳

• Heart
My friend invited me for dinner, I hadn’t seen her in a long time so it was a nice catch up

yoga class which was needed, my body is so stiff

online purchases arrived and all were good. Nothing needed returning

• Heart
Reactions: 7
🥰 Had a good start to my day and a productive evening

💅🏻 Got my nails ready for Valentines

🍞 Had cheesy beans on toast for dinner which was the perfect comfort food

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Playing with the play doh with my toddler, I asked him what he wanted me to make, he said, space raider, as in the crisp 😂 it made me laugh

There was a quiz at work for all the oldies, me and another girl at work were on two of the old ladies teams and the quiz was so funny. Had a right laugh

Having some time for myself

• Heart
My son has an operation tomorrow so today we just relaxed indoors together having cuddles :)
Dug out an old blanket of mine and never been cosier
Copious amounts of the Yorkshire tea and biscuits tea!

• Heart
My son has an operation tomorrow so today we just relaxed indoors together having cuddles :)
Dug out an old blanket of mine and never been cosier
Copious amounts of the Yorkshire tea and biscuits tea!
I think till my dying die I will be completely devastated I will never enjoy a cup of tea since being pregnant with my youngest. I drank a shed load now the thought knocks me sick. I still crave it. Devastating!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I think till my dying die I will be completely devastated I will never enjoy a cup of tea since being pregnant with my youngest. I drank a shed load now the thought knocks me sick. I still crave it. Devastating!!
My dad suddenly became intolerant from tea - it just came out of the blue ... he can't even stand the smell of it. So sad as he loved his tea.

---------------------

1) I live in NZ, where we don't 'do' tips; yet we have customers from the cruise ships wanting to give them to us for excellent service (at our coffee cart). We politely decline but they basically shove it into our hands! I've given up running after them. So kind.

2) It's Friday! I love Fridays. People seem in a far better mood on Fridays than any other day. We had some jazz music playing a while ago and a couple of people started dancing on the lawn in front! You'd never see that on a Monday.

3) We had a couple of truckloads of road workers drive to our coffee cart from across town - apparently ours serves the very best coffee and they really love the service. As co-owner, that makes me very happy to hear!

• Heart
Woken up in a bit of a grump after being kept awake half the night by my son and my stupid cold so giving myself a bit of a happiness boost by thinking of yesterday;

I picked up a sneaky McDonald’s for my dinner.

My son asked me to play Lego with him, he wanted a house in a garden with a tree. I set about building but before I was anywhere finished he had to go to bed. I kept on building while my husband did his bedtime and I’m pretty chuffed my house in a garden wit’s a tree just as requested, I even threw in a pond too.

Had a chat with my manager and she’s always so positive that I can’t help but smile when I talk to her. Plus she said some really great things about the work I’m doing at the moment.

• Heart
Woke with a sore throat and earache so did absolutely nothing but watch tv in my pyjamas

went to a sound bath evening. Not sure how beneficial it was but I’ll chalk it up to something I’ve tried

my daughter contacted me. It’s been a few weeks, I was giving her and me space but it was lovely to hear from her

• Heart
☎ Had a lovely work call with my work friends. We really laughed and it made my day.

💖 Saw our little niece today and she coloured me in a picture

🍛 Cooked a new healthy recipe and we both really enjoyed it. Even resisted a take away!

• Heart
👷🏼‍♀️Finally finished decorating our kitchen

💆🏼‍♀️ Had a very chilled Saturday which was much needed

🥰 Just feeling very grateful today

• Heart
Had a lush walk into town with my husband

Found some embroidery threads in my local charity shop

Husband bought me the Dyson hair dryer as my GHD one has died. I was very shocked

• Heart
- How kind the people in my city are. Delivery people who hold full-time positions for grocery stores are being made to work even in dangerously chilling conditions… but you can see from the available time slots that no one is ordering their groceries until the weather warms up 🥲
- had a weird but fun dream last night
- my humidifier, feeling so comfortable with it on and aimed at me 🥰

• Heart
Had a nice catch up with a friend.

Had a tasty brownie.

Managed almost a full night’s sleep last night.

• Heart
Mine are a bit of a blend of what may be considered a 24 hr period.

Yesterday I went to bed at a sensible time and I didn't end the evening with a panic attack. I slept OK even though I woke up early.

I've got lots of chores done today so I can have a more chilled day tomorrow.

Tomorrow a friend is coming round. She's ace and I can't wait to see her. Having done the majority of the house chores stuff today, I feel I can actually enjoy it.

• Heart
Yesterday

Saw my friend for an hour in the morning and we had a good laugh and chat.

Went for a meal in the evening and it was lovely. Really clicked with my brothers new girlfriend she’s fab

got all my washing and ironing cleared

• Heart
👩🏼‍🍳 Really enjoying finding and trying new recipes

🌖 Full moon tonight which I’m told is the perfect time to manifest

🛏 In bed ready to watch Happy Valley finale!

• Heart
Reactions: 2