3 things that made you smile today #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1- my sibling WhatsApp group
2- my baby boy going to bed without crying about it (huge win)
3- husband complimented the dinner I made him

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Red mani pedi for Christmas

sorted out my junky store room. I wasn’t smiling whilst doing it - in fact I was in a filthy mood - but smiling now every time I walk in there to look at how lovely and clean and clutter free it is

Watched Last Christmas and cried again

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My youngest performing in a school concert

My eldest coming home from uni to watch

middle child coming straight after work to also watch

(my kids are older and busy in different ways so it was so nice they made an effort to be together tonight)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy friday lovelies!

1-It's my first works christmas meal at my new job ⭐
2-I bought a pair of Zara jeans yesterday that actually fit 😂
3-Had the loveliest day yesterday with my mum, sister, and niece 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My nail tech not charging me for a nail repair

Making me and my Nana a nice meal

Getting home to my cat who was sat waiting in the window for me

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Lifting heavy weights and doing push ups for the first time in 18 months

the bond my daughter and my dad have

how amazing and fast learning my daughter is, she watched me stroke the dog then gently stroked him herself

• Heart
- Thinking about when I tried to have a “nice” shopping moment with my daughters in Fortnum & Mason last week but 5 chose this time to follow me around the shop saying “my bum itches, mummy, my bum itches” don’t think any of the other shoppers were ready for that 🤣

- I just got my promotion confirmed and part of me is terrified and the other part of me is so proud and grateful- leaving on the latter but for this post!

- this morning 5 finding a diplomatic way of telling me that my husband is the more patient out of the two of us when the baby is screaming her head off in the wee hours 😂 she’s got such a way with words bless her

• Haha
  • Heart
My daughters nativity this morning and she was amazing. All the children done so well 👏🏻

Only 2 more school runs left of the year!!!

Downstairs loo sink arrived and husband attached it to the wall (still needs to be plumbed in) but I love it so much 😍
20231213_183441.jpg
20231213_183544.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Where is this beautiful bastard from? We’re a long way off a new bathroom or downstairs loo but I need to know 😍
I ordered on 10th and it arrived by DHL this morning. Tap needs to be ordered separately. Our toilet has needed a sink for a few months but I haven't been able to find one I liked. I'm in love with this
Screenshot_20231213_201833_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I ordered on 10th and it arrived by DHL this morning. Tap needs to be ordered separately. Our toilet has needed a sink for a few months but I haven't been able to find one I liked. I'm in love with this
View attachment 2628300
Thank you - it’s stunning!

1. A friend I met in hospital when I had my daughter, who I saw today
2. My beautiful daughter’s smile
3. That post workout ache

• Heart
I’m on a train and the ride is beyond hilarious. I’m literally laughing in silence like a lunatic.

1. I mistakenly booted a guy from his seat thinking it was mine but I was in the wrong carriage.
2. Under the seat in front of me, there’s a positive pregnancy test someone must have left behind.
3. A man on my right is trying to fit a European plug / charger into a UK socket. He’s literally fighting with the plug.
4. A woman hopped onto the train and said to someone on the phone that she doesn’t have a ticket ‘The ticket man is around blah blah’. 5 minutes later, the ‘ticket man’ is running like a headless chicken trying to find her.

I really needed the laugh. The whole train ride is chaos.

• Haha
Gave my bathroom a deep clean and it’s gleaming

A picture of my darling little grandchildren with Santa

A Baileys hot chocolate

• Heart
Trying to find some positivity, as Christmas tasks are overwhelming!

Made a start on my wrapping.

Going to see the eldest sing in church tonight.

I have booked a special screening of Home Alone for me and the kids this weekend 😱😄.

• Heart
Wrapping my darling grandchildren’s Christmas presents and imagining their little faces on Christmas Day!

A long phone chat with one of my best friends.

Sitting in front of the fire with a blanket over my knees on a horrid wet day.

• Heart
My son looking all cute in his Spiderman Christmas jumper ready for his nursery party

Listening to Christmas songs

Seeing Christmas presents under the tree now I’ve managed to get round to wrapping some

• Heart
My daughter is arriving today from ovetseas

Found some British goodies in our local supermarket

Cleaned and bagged all my vegetables for Christmas

• Heart