3 things that made you smile today #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spending time cooking with my daughter today

going for a walk with my daughter by our local creek

admiring the beautiful flowers in my garden

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Having a day off
Having some time to think
Enjoying a nice simple lunch by myself and watching bad tv

• Heart
Reactions: 6
dropped one kid off to play golf with his friend, they were just so happy to see eachother.

other son brought me home a pastry he knows i love

snuggles with the dog

• Heart
1. Seeing friends I’ve not seen for ages and chatting for hours
2. My dogs seeing THEIR friends and being so happy- I have so much guilt about them since having my LO
3. My LO blowing a raspberry at the dog as a sign for “go away”

Reactions: 2
- the way my eldest says “muuuummmmmy!” When I think she’s done something cute, and it makes me go Awwwww you’re so cute! So then she says “muuummmmy!” Again 😆

- the baby is cruising now and can make her way almost all the way around the living room - especially when she uses her activity table like a walker - looks like a tiny OAP using a zimmer frame

- hearing the eldest say she’d made some friends at gymnastics club and seeing her with her little school friend today

I need a life 😆 these kids are all consuming

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Went shopping and in theee shops today the price came up cheaper when I went to pay than the ticketed price!

• Heart
Happy New Year 🤗

My three things so far today are:

- Getting my nails done today !! (Still not decided on a colour though!)
- Planned to see one of my closest friends soon
- Did the online food shop and excited to cook next week!

Reactions: 1
My chicken kievs for my tea. Lovely garlicky chicken mmmmmmmn. More of a treat cos other half isnt so keen for them and hes off to his club. Hes not been at his club since november cos hes not been well and Christmas
etc. So club night is garlic chicken night for me and first ones since November so I practically bathed in delight and garlic butter. Hehehe

Theres nowt else ..that's enough for 3 good things

• Heart
My chicken kievs for my tea. Lovely garlicky chicken mmmmmmmn. More of a treat cos other half isnt so keen for them and hes off to his club. Hes not been at his club since november cos hes not been well and Christmas
etc. So club night is garlic chicken night for me and first ones since November so I practically bathed in delight and garlic butter. Hehehe

Theres nowt else ..that's enough for 3 good things
Babes you don't need three things if you've got chicken kievs for tea 😍😍 I'm in the same boat - my other half isn't a fan, so tuesday night is my night to myself 😂

Reactions: 3
I called up JD sports about a few gift cards , one had just expired and they reactivated it so we could use it ( we did straightaway) Thrilled.

Traitors is back.

TMI....

I had a poo today , for context I'm having serious issues with my bowels so this was a relief today .

Had a bad sinus infection start of the week and it’s now easing

Watched all 3 episodes of The Traitors

Did a big online order for new clothes

• Heart
My Asda delivery came and my toddler put everything away for me. By choice, it was so cute, he offered to help 🤣

My Mum got me a slow cooker cook book for Christmas and I’m doing honey and hoisin duck pancakes for tea tonight, their in and the smell is gorgeous 🤤

My toddler waking up and saying to me ‘is my sister awake?’ as in the baby in my stomach and he goes right up to it and says ‘love you little sister’ 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm trying to cheer myself up as unwell so thought I'd find this thread!

I went to the shop earlier was chatting to the guy behind the counter about it being nippy. A man came up behind and said something about wearing shorts. I turned around briefly then did a double take and said: I thought you were joking. This highly amused him and he called me a little Christmas treat.

Chat online to a guy, it's been 2 years now. He's never said anything pervy and seems really decent, we have the same views on loads of things. But he sent me a lovely message this morning which showed that he cared without it being nauseating. He researched something I did and said it deserved a better response.

It's quiet here which is nice.

Was able to sleep off a sinus headache most of the day

Had the best tea and toast after not feeling good

My robot vacuum vacuumed and mopped the kitchen and this made me smile because I didn’t have to do it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
1. Watching a seagull washing himself in the sea

2. Cats having a mad half hour

3. Finding a fossil on the beach

Having a good gossip with my daughter

Watching the trains with my grandchildren

Very chilly but bright weather

Reactions: 2
Lovely thread 🥰

My three things today -

Seeing the sunshine after lots of rain

My toddler’s reaction to the window cleaner and his amazement at the water

A text from my friend

I finally bought my Nintendo Switch on Tuesday!
I made an excellent tuna salad today!
I've received a lot of good things in the mail recently!

🤍 My dad and brother moving me into their house and already organising buying me a bed to sleep in after my break-up yesterday
🤍 Going for a walk by myself which I would never have done if I was still living in my ex’s parents house
🤍 Friends who help me stay strong and remind me of the reasons I left

• Heart
Reactions: 8
- Very cold bright weather
- Nice lunch with my mother
- Feeling a bit better than yesterday and last week