3 things that made you smile today #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My period started today but my husband took my hint seriously and went to the shop to buy me plenty of snacks.

My daughter’s cheeky giggle.

Finished work until Tuesday.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
- Did a lot of work on my little terrace in the back of my house (cleaned up leaves, organized) looks amazing and clean now ❤
- seeing my daughter come running with a big smile after school today ❤
- sitting here enjoying a few gummy bears :LOL:

• Heart
It was a slow day at work and I got to leave a bit early.
I cleaned and sorted out the fridge before my food shopping arrived.
I have a long weekend ahead to catch up with housework and some friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am a bit of a lover of bargain hunt/antiques road trip shows and have been for years so...

My 3 are:
1- going to an antiques fair today
2 - Bargain Hunt CIN Special was being filmed
3- the 2 experts just came over and had a chat with for me ages which was v lovely and little me got all excited 🤣

(Daytime TV "Celeb" Special lol)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just the 2.

Made myself one of those Nescafe sachet flavoured coffee thingies this morning and when I poured the water in, it morphed into the shape of a teddy bear's head, two ears and everything! Cute.

A bragging rellie - with thee most intelligent children ever in the whole wide world ... who she was confident would all just ace their exams :rolleyes: rang ... for an hour-long chat ... and when I said how lovely it was to hear from her but I'd better go and get some housework done, she said she'd have to go too as she had to get ready to go out, I think I might've said 'thank duck' before she rang off. Oops! 😊

Actually, is there an 'Oops' thread on here? I think there should be. :)

• Heart
My three for the day…

A Twister ice lolly, I forgot how nice they are!

The Tesco delivery driver was a really lovely guy today and I could have chatted to him for hours.

I was really productive and cleared out my home office ready to start my new job next week.

• Heart
Just one really, my dad phoned and my 15 month old went fan girl crazy for him when she heard his voice, shouting her name for him and looking at the phone really intently, wondering why she could see him. I had to show her some photos of him afterwards because she was so worked up 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Seeing my child break in to a huge grin when they finally spotted us in the crowd on sports day.

Salt beef sandwich from M & S.

Some of the servers have overheated at work so I have to be fully wfh for the next 3 weeks 🙌 !!.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Seeing my child break in to a huge grin when they finally spotted us in the crowd on sports day.

Salt beef sandwich from M & S.

Some of the servers have overheated at work so I have to be fully wfh for the next 3 weeks 🙌 !!.
I get to experience the sports day one tomorrow there's nothing better and I can't wait

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yesterday -
My preemie baby finally can wear a “up to 3lb” vest without looking like it’s drowning him 😭❤
my mum and dad turning up at my house with a lasagne they cooked for us
Chatting to another mum on the NICU and receiving some really reassuring advice

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Watching my 4 year old at his first sports day. He won his running race. So cute 🥺

Had a headache so had a nap whilst my 7 week old nap and woke up to her smiling at me 🥰

We’ve been dog sitting MIL’s dog, both kids were asleep and I was sat on the sofa playing on my phone, and the dog came and sat next to me 🐶

Pay day yesterday whoop
I went to see greatest showman at an outdoor cinema and it was ace
I got accepted to have a stall in my village fair

Reactions: 1