3 things that made you smile today #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cut my hair a bit shorter and the condition looks better already

Watched The Notebook and forgot how much I love it and cry

Met with friends I haven’t seen in ages and had so much fun

• Heart
Reactions: 5
1. Matcha latte in a cafe while making business plans

2. My cat playing in his rocket 🚀 play tunnel

3. Finally getting heating in the workshop …it’s only taken 3 years 😂

• Heart
Lidl pretzel for breakfast
Taking a moment to stop and breath on the morning farm rounds
Christmas songs on the radio

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Been at parents wrapping my step daughters presents
1. That my parents can have the heating on without worrying dad invested his money wise in sola panels so house is toasty
2. My dad cooked me a lovely lunch and made me a coffee
3. My dad making a joke about my mother flirting with mail man (it wasn't but dad seem jealous after all them years together)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1- Found out today we will be receiving a letter from work with a 'thank you for your efforts this year' next week 🤞
2- Getting my hair done tomorrow for the first time in 10 months!!
3- My sister picking up some special christmas decorations for my first tree 🎅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
1. An impromptu visit to a friend.

2. Coming home to find a neighbouring farmer has cut my hedges for me.

3. New woolly neighbours … 🐑 🐑

• Heart
Had a quiet day catching up with IAC

We had a Sunday lunch delivered

Slept in

• Heart
We found out yesterday we were having a little girl. We got a pink teddy bear with her heartbeat in and I left it on the sofa, walked in the livingroom and my 3 year old was sat saying ‘I want to listen to my sisters heartbeat’ 🥺 so cute

I bought some apple crumble blondies from the Asda the other day. Forgot I had them but just remembered and had one, they were delicious 😋

My toddler is a bit poorly (full of cold) and although it’s not nice seeing him poorly he’s very cuddly 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We found out yesterday we were having a little girl. We got a pink teddy bear with her heartbeat in and I left it on the sofa, walked in the livingroom and my 3 year old was sat saying ‘I want to listen to my sisters heartbeat’ 🥺 so cute

I bought some apple crumble blondies from the Asda the other day. Forgot I had them but just remembered and had one, they were delicious 😋

My toddler is a bit poorly (full of cold) and although it’s not nice seeing him poorly he’s very cuddly 🤗
🥹 omg adorable

Reactions: 1
I received good stuff in the mail today
I found out this weekend my cousin is sending me some chocolate from Germany!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had an excellent lunch (Grilled cheese w/tomato soup!)

An old friend was in town for a few days so I got to spend time with her

My neighbour invited us for a Boxing Day BBQ - that’s nice looking ahead

We signed some documents which brings us closer to finalising our house purchase

• Heart
Reactions: 7
An old friend was in town for a few days so I got to spend time with her

My neighbour invited us for a Boxing Day BBQ - that’s nice looking ahead

We signed some documents which brings us closer to finalising our house purchase
Best feeling in world finalising your home hope you get to fill it with love and happy memories x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
🩵🩷Took my darling toddler grandchildren to the village station to look at the trains, which they love.

🎅🎄My new Christmas bedding

📘👻Started a new ghost book

• Heart
Reactions: 8
1. Reorganising kitchen cupboards
2. Dinner at the dining table rather than in front of the TV
3. Finally arranging to get our front doorsteps finished … it’s only taken us 6 years 😂

Reactions: 2
1. Meeting my eldest daughter’s new childminder who is absolutely lovely and has made me feel so happy that my little girl will be looked after by someone really kind and warm.
2. Talking to my dad on the phone about both girls and how much they adore each other. I kept saying how lucky I am. I am so lucky.
3. the baby waking up and seeing her dad next to us in bed and trying to make him play with her 🤣

• Heart
1. Some funny stuff my kids have said today
2. Clean bedding
3. A nice bubble bath