3 things that made you smile today #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a package go missing yesterday (technically, someone switched the label and gave me lesser junk) and the companies involved have been so quick to take care of it. I’m feeling so relieved 😅

$10 voucher off dinner - got to try roast chicken and mash potatoes from a new place and it was delicious

Felt really good on my walks these past couple of days. This is probably the strongest I’ve ever been mainly because I’ve been working on my relationship to food.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bought myself lots of skincare as I’ve been breaking out recently.

Booked a manicure 💅🏼 appointment at the weekend.

Had a lovely chat with my boss.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A client at work sent me a bunch of flowers for some work I’d done and it made me feel really appreciated ☺

We went on a nice walk after work and it was really warm still

I ordered a pair of trousers and they got delivered and I really like them

• Heart
Reactions: 4
1. I sorted out my bathroom all ready for a deep clean tomorrow.

2. Ordered my sister’s birthday present for next week.

3. Had two milk tray chocolates after dinner.

• Heart
Felt a bit crappy this morning but my bf finished work early at 12 and we had an afternoon out with my little boy and it proper cheered me up.

we took our little boy to the arcades on the pier for the first time (first time while he’s been more aware he went when he was a baby) and he loved the 2p machines and the game where you throw the ball at the clowns to knock them over 😂

had a nice meal out for lunch ❤

• Heart
Digging deep with this tonight as it’s been a shitter..
but..
My mums pink roses are blooming and they’re frickin beaut!
im out out on Saturday 😁
My son looking gorgeous in his new little pyjamas

• Heart
1. My skincare hamper from Liberty arrived.
2. I managed to cut a huge mat off my long haired black cat 🐈⬛ Fluffy.
3. I used one of my new sheet masks.

• Heart
Got my hair done.
Sat back with a latte in a coffee shop nearby, afterwards.
Went for a long walk.

• Heart
I completed week three of the Couch to 5k during a muggy day.
My other half grabbed me some bagels on offer (nomnomnom)
I've nearly finished work for the day!

(although I realised sentences 1 and 2 might counteract each other if I have a weekend of cream cheese on bagels :LOL:)

Reactions: 7
I had an insightful counselling session this morning.

I sat in my parents’ garden for a while in the son.

I attended a virtual meeting for work this afternoon by watching it on my phone while lying on the settee - my husband came in and found me fast asleep. I’d missed most of the meeting and it made me laugh!

• Heart
Had a much needed deep tissue back massage this morning. Bliss 💕

It was so lovely to sit down and dip my feet in the river while eating sausage and chips with a friend

My bf's impression of Nicola Sturgeon had me in bits 😅

• Heart
1. Saw a video of my nieces at soft play.

2. I have two coffee mornings with friends lined up after my move later in the summer.

3. Having an early night tonight after a lot of late nights.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was alone in the house feeling sorry for myself, lying on my bed facing the wall playing on my phone, next thing there’s a big RAAAHHHH and I absolutely tit myself 🤣 my boyfriend had finished work early at like 10am

had a proper lovely vanilla iced coffee

me, my bf & our little boy sat in the sun with a calippo each and we all cheered our calippos together 😊

• Heart
Was invited for coffee with my new neighbour

sat outside in the sun but shade really

had a blazing 5 mins with the family.. then they started pulling their fingers out and doing stuff. So was worth my furious rant.

• Heart
Forgot to do yesterday so yesterday:
1) my boyfriend had the morning off so we got on the sofa and watched love island with a coffee in the morning
2) we both went and got our little boy from nursery and he was made up to see us both
3) went to a fancy bakery and got a really nice cake !

• Heart
My bf wasn’t in work until 4pm so we got to spend some extra time together!

my bf went and treated me to a really nice cake from the bakery again 🧁

my son was eating cereal before bed and he full o knocked the bowl over went all over the floor, table, my rug, I was wiping it up semi fuming and he went ‘ooooohhhhh nooo naughty mummy’ and it made me laugh 😂😂

• Heart
I’ve been ill with food poisoning so I’ve been away from Tattle for a few days recovering.

1. Making plans for the future and feeling positive about them.

2. Enjoying fresh air blowing into my living room.

3. Finally able to eat a small portion of lunch, although appetite isn’t fully back to normal yet.

• Heart
Seeing my inlaws
Managing to get some protein puddings in lidl
Having a few hours on the couch this afternoon watching below deck Mediterranean.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.