3 things that made you smile today #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got my puppy a new toy and he’s literally carried it everywhere with him and played with it all day

We went and saw my bfs grandma and she said I always look lovely

I saw my auntie and my little cousin on a walk earlier and my little cousin was buzzing to show me her cartwheel 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Went to see my boyfriend at work and he was made up to see me and our little boy

My son dancing to the jukebox music in the pub 🤣

Bought some Father’s Day pressies for my boyfriend I know he’ll like 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My son and his friend acting like Spiderman all afternoon and trying to climb up walls.

Getting a delicious fish n chips takeaway at the request of the aforementioned son.

Played about with some scrap fabric to try some crazy quilting for the first time. It wasn’t too huge success but I reckon with some ribbon details to hide the dodgy bits I might be able to salvage a cushion cover out of it.

• Heart
1. I won £4.40 on the Euromillions yesterday.

2. I’ve had a very relaxed chilled day.

3. Found some of my old Point Horror books from my teenage years under my bed, which I thought I’d lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
1. Me and my bf have been chatting about the future, children, marriage and stuff and i feel really positive ☺
2. My FIL likes the cupcakes we had made for him
3. I’m going out for lunch with my dad shortly and I’m looking forward to seeing him ☺

• Heart
Had a walk on the beach
Finished a huge pile of ironing
Sat in my egg chair reading my book

• Heart
My boyfriend loved his Fathers Day pressies

got invited for tea by some of my bf’s family even though my bf is working. Made me feel like they really do like me 🤣

kept going ‘it’s a me a Mariiiooooo’ to my 2 year old and he kept replying going ‘Mariiiooooo’ in what sounded like an Italian accent 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
My son arguing with the Google Home while trying to get it to play Ghostbuster.

Despite it being Father’s Day it was me that got the lie in today and my husband got up with our son.

I finally finished all the Jurassic Park/World films ahead of seeing the latest one at the cinema tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I met with my parents and brother for coffee and had a catch-up. We even got the sofas in the coffee shop, which is rare.

The sunset is casting a lovely purple glow on my bedroom wall.

I managed to meal plan for a month.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My brilliant white washing flapping on the line 🤩.

The guinea pigs snoozing around their ice blocks.

How happy the kids were when I said it was cottage pie for tea (although now wish I'd picked salad 🥵).

• Heart
Went to the garden Center
Organised another room properly
Our new place is feeling a bit more like home how

• Heart
1. I did some decluttering due to a potential house move this summer.

2. My food delivery was half an hour early.

3. Washed my bedding and dried it.

• Heart
The sun was shining and I came home after dropping my sons at school this morning to sit in the garden with an iced coffee, enjoying the peace and quiet.

An empty laundry basket - the good weather meant I was able to get everything washed, line dried and put away.

I treated myself to some new clothes.

• Heart
My son has been a bit clingy when getting dropped off at nursery the last couple of weeks, crying and clutching to me when i drop him off… I was sycing him up on the walk there and he didn’t cry and went in alright, so I was happy!

my boyfriends mum took our little boy for an hour and me and bf had a walk around the village just us two and we had a laugh

had a proper good big clean when my son was in nursery and the place being all nice & tidy put me in a good mood

• Heart
Found a new flower garden

Passed by a first floor apartment window that was filled with Storm Trooper action figures

@ordinaryjelly ‘s incredible news 😄 sorry, not sorry for creeping. I was really pissed off until I read your post and I am cheesing now. Well done 💕💞💕💞

• Heart
I saw the latest Jurassic World today and loved it especially the nostalgic nods to all the previous films.

My husband made a lovely Hello Fresh meal tonight of sweet potato and bean quesadillas.

My son was a bit iffy when he got back from nursery so he just wanted to sit under a blanket with me and watch Minions. I do love a good blanket snuggle with him!

• Heart
A walk on the beach

Finally finding petrol under £1.80

All the bees 🐝 buzzing around my gardens

• Heart
I chose a new carpet for my new flat. I’m hoping to move in at the end of July or mid-August.

Made up an 80’s Playlist on YouTube

Looked up some new recipes to try out next week.

• Heart
My son insisting on holding a massive basket by himself but not using the handle, carrying it by the bottom all round the Aldi. Until it got heavy towards the end and he started pushing it 😂

finding a few random bits in the shopping bag that my son had obviously lashed in the basket and I’d not noticed 😂

a nice walk in the sunshine ☀

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.