3 things that made you smile today #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had awful sinusitis for two weeks but today felt better and thought I'll do some low level tidying. Ended up with 2 big bags for charity. So feel better physically and mentally after de clutter.

Had nice lentil soup for dinner.

Discovered voice search on remote. No more typing for me 💅.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Picking up my new car 🏎

A morning latte and a cappuccino without having to rush off anywhere

Jalapeño poppers

• Heart
Reactions: 7
- moving my grandmother’s antique lamp to my bedroom which gave off a warm and soothing light

- adjusting a string antenna and realizing that knowing what one is, where to look for it, and what its purpose is officially makes me an oldie 😂

- getting an email about Amazon’s new pharmacy feature. I didn’t have high hopes about finding my medicine on there at an affordable price but it’s there and it takes a lot of pressure off me for next year

• Heart
Had my hair rescued after a dreadful botch job the other day

how incredibly kind people can be

Opened Day one on my ASOS calendar and it was a gorgeous Mac lipstick

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My morning treat which is a cuppacino ☕

My dog, she’s a little fat thing and honestly cracks me up all the time 🐶

Leaving work today, it was stressful, so leaving made me feel better 🚙💨💨💨

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Taking my son to a new after school club and although he was hesitant at first, he loved it and was so proud of himself for trying some new things. I couldn’t stop smiling watching him for the whole hour.

Watching The Christmas Chronicles on Netflix. It’s one of my favourite more recent Christmas films.

I haven’t had to lose my temper with my son all day today!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Our boss took us out for morning tea, which was lovely ... we went to a garden centre that has a little café attached and it was so relaxing.

I finished early today as I've had a few early starts covering a workmate's clients while she's had to take some time off unexpectedly. So now the afternoon is mine and the beautiful sun is shining ☀⛱ ... it would be perfect if I could just find my drill ... I have jobs to do.

My cousin is arriving tonight to stay for a few days ... I'm so excited and can't wait to play host.

• Heart
Playing Christmas records this morning while working 🎵

Our plan to go out at lunchtime to get a tree to bring home 🎄

My partner is finally negative for covid 😀

• Heart
I still haven't managed to find my drill, and missed out on one I was bidding on yesterday, but I saw one of our apartment complex managers this morning and asked if I could please borrow theirs, and they were more than happy to lend it - yay, jobs all done.

I was feeling a bit blue after being shouted at by a nasty woman in the supermarket, so treated myself to a beautiful bunch of flowers ... oh my goodness, they smell soooooo lovely.

My cousin was meant to arrive last night to stay for a few days but missed her flight, so I spent the evening watching the last series of 'Dead to Me' on Netflix. It was very sad but I'm pleased I've watched it all now.

• Heart
Got a brilliant mascara in my advent calendar this morning.

Had a black forest mocha at Cafe Nero 💜.

Got rid of all the boys this evening so me and my daughter spent ages making up dance routines in the big mirror 😄.

• Heart
I found my drill! Weirdly, it was tucked in my linen cupboard, between some sheets ... I don't remember putting it there and swear I have pixies toying with me. I don't need it now, but just finding it made me smile.

I have been bitten by a spider so need to rest up having taken antihistamines. As I was flicking through the TV I found a great series to watch, so that's me sorted for the day.

I bought three punnets of strawberries yesterday ... they're so, so sweet - delicious!

• Heart
Went out with a friend for coffee and cake ☕🍰

Tmi on the next bit 💩
I’ve been very constipated for the last couple of days but managed to squeeze it out today 😅 Feel like I deserve a medal!

My dog, she is such an adorable little lump 🥰🐶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
A video where an aussie kid says it's a bleeping goat

Hiding from my husband in kitchen behind island to give him s fright but he saw me come into kitchen.

The cat playing with my wool

Reactions: 4
I had a really crappy mental health day today

But I saw this video on tiktok and it really made me smile

• Heart
  • Haha
My partner told me he’s really proud of me for the hard work I’ve been doing. I’ve been working on my habits, health and am in therapy trying to heal my inner child due to trauma from my childhood. I guess having someone else acknowledge it made me really happy.

A stranger on the street told me off today (don’t ask wasn’t important, just someone misplacing anger). Usually I’d let it eat me up but I managed to not get upset or worry or dwell. Big win for me!

I watched my first Xmas film of the season while drinking mulled cider, feeling very festive!

• Heart
1. I met up with some friends I haven’t seen for a while and we had a catch up over coffee and cake 🍰.

2. I paid off my credit card.

3. I’ve started watching Wednesday on Netflix and am really enjoying it.

• Heart
1. Secured a spot on a local solar farm. They’ll be supplying my energy now instead of coal and nuclear. Praying now for lots of sun ☀

2. I have a new kitchen gadget that makes waffle fries. It’s in the dishwasher now and will be ready to practice with tonight!

3. Sharing music with a loved one that blew them away ❣

• Heart
Secured Christmas lunch booking

Handyman came round and sorted lots of jobs that have been bugging me

Had a beautiful chicken pie and salad for dinner that I bought in the local deli

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m really happy my fever broke this morning! Yesterday was awful especially last night.

I enjoyed a show on Prime called Three Pines.

My partner got my favourite ice cream to help me feel better :)

• Heart
New kitchen worktops have been fitted and look 🤩🤩🤩
A client settled a long outstanding account.
I’ve won £150 on the Premium Bonds!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.