3 things that made you smile today #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday :

Had a lovely day up London with some very dear friends

Came home to a freshly decorated kitchen/dining thanks to my OH

Came home and had the loveliest catchup with my OH about our days ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did a bit of online shopping - not great at it because I get distracted

we did a family World Cup draw. I have Belgium and Argentina

dried 2 loads of washing

• Heart
1. I went for a walk and got home before it rained.

2. I had a homemade sausage and egg McMuffin for brunch.

3. Moved my bookshelf to the other side of the room.

• Heart
mcdonald’s breakie for breakfast

lying on the sofa with my bf whilst our toddler napped playing celeb lingo

had a cheeky nap on the sofa

• Heart
Got myself a locals Glastonbury ticket this morning! Went out for a lovely pub lunch. Getting into clean sheets 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Found Costa Coffee, unusual in my part of the world

The keratin I had done last week is making me so happy- it takes hardly any time to dry my hair, which was usually a job I hated

Finally managed to find the source of some annoying fruit flies and zapped them all

• Heart
1. I finally managed to get my heating working.

2. I had a Tesco Turkey toastie for lunch.

3. My food delivery was early today with no substitutions.

• Heart
1. I made a slow cooker bolognese and cooked it on low all day. It was delicious 😋

2. I did a vagus nerve meditation and fell asleep until the end of it but I feel so relaxed now 😂

3. I changed my sheets today so I’m looking forward to sleeping in fresh clean bedding tonight.

• Heart
  1. I finished work early (to make up for my early start) and got to enjoy some warm afternoon sun
  2. The pool in my apartment complex has just finished being given a spruce-up and I was the first to use it! (It was SO good)
  3. A friend is coming around tonight for a catch-up ... I've ordered wood-fired pizzas to be delivered and have some low-alcohol gin mixers in the fridge

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yesterday:

1. Warm snuggles for a few hours in bed with my OH in the morning
2. We made an amazing beef curry together
3. Deep cleaned the OH bathroom with viakal and zoflora… bathroom now gleaming and smells insane 👌🏼✨

• Heart
My son just phoned to say he and the grandbuds are coming to us for Christmas - first time ever and they live 400 miles away, so it’s a very big deal for us all.
It’s howly, rainy and cold outside, but I’m cosy inside with tea, a toasted tea cake and a good book.
Feeling virtuous because I was up early changing beds and shining bathrooms - the rest of the day is Mine!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yesterday
- my bf came home from work with an advent calendar for me! A heroes one 😄
- my bf has been working loads of nights so i haven’t seen him much but he had night off last night so we spent some time together.
- got another xmas present for our toddler. getting excited now because he’ll be so excited 😁

• Heart
Finally feeling a bit better after days of miserable flu.
I'll have some much needed days off to look forward to.
Got some crisps to enjoy tonight.

• Heart
had a bad week with my skin this week, very spotty but it’s beginning to clear up

was very stressed out this morning but my 2yo hugging me and telling me he loved me made me feel better 🥺

my bf always surprises with scratch cards (i love them) he got me one earlier and our son sat next to me and went ‘do your scratch card with me mummy’ 🤣

• Heart
  1. Since recovering from my most recent bout of Covid, I have so much energy - more than I can remember having in a long time! (It's like a reset button was pushed)
  2. I had physio today for an injury, and although it hurt like heck I have a plan (for exercises and further sessions), so it should be fixed in just a few weeks
  3. I'm working from home today as my workplace is having new carpet laid ... I've already ploughed through all my work so might finish early and take my kayak out

• Heart
My son was sat playing on his tablet, looked over to me and said, “Do you want me to sit next to you and cuddle in with you?” I said yes and he came over and cuddled in so he could show me what he was playing on.

Bought some pretty decorations for the Christmas tree.

Managed to get a last minute appointment for a much needed massage and energy treatment tomorrow and I cannot wait!

• Heart
  1. We have new carpet at work! Wow, what a difference. It smells very strong (like wet wool and glue), but that'll settle down. It looks amazing.
  2. We're also getting new desks and chairs at work. We have been given a brochure to select what we'd like, which is very generous.
  3. Today the office feels like it's humming ... everyone is in a good mood, we just finished a huge project before the deadline and under budget, and are celebrating with our clients later this afternoon ... and we're about to start an exciting new project next week.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My mother in laws cat does this thing where she puts her head towards you and then you put your head to her head and you gently headbutt her.. my 2yo has been asking us to ‘do the roxy’ all day so we’ve all been gently head butting eachother. literally just gently touching heads 😂 at one time all three of us were gently touching heads and my 2yo called it a ‘family roxy’

mcdonald’s for tea, the cheese bites are back! my fav

my 2yo telling me i’m his favourite person. he said his Dad was his best friend though 🤔 😂

• Heart
1. I’ve got all my Christmas shopping done. Now just need to wrap them.

2. Got my salt lamp and electric fire on and I feel relaxed and cosy.

3. I bought an Elemis skincare set in the Black Friday sales.

• Heart
1. I’ve got all my Christmas shopping done. Now just need to wrap them.

2. Got my salt lamp and electric fire on and I feel relaxed and cosy.

3. I bought an Elemis skincare set in the Black Friday sales.
I'm finished with Xmas shopping as well!

It's been a bit of a grim end to the week but I'll try to find 3 positives:

I've got sinusitis at present which causes pain around nose, teeth and headaches but managed to do a few explosive sneezes earlier

This afternoon I had several phone calls then thought sod it, I don't need to answer so had a catnap instead

Lit a candle for my missing loved ones first thing

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.