3 things that made you smile today #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm finished with Xmas shopping as well!

It's been a bit of a grim end to the week but I'll try to find 3 positives:

I've got sinusitis at present which causes pain around nose, teeth and headaches but managed to do a few explosive sneezes earlier

This afternoon I had several phone calls then thought sod it, I don't need to answer so had a catnap instead

Lit a candle for my missing loved ones first thing
I hope you feel better soon 💐. Sinusitis is really awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Tonight was an annual event I look forward to all year but it was an absolute disaster - my son got so overwhelmed and had a major meltdown and I ended up crying in my parents’ bathroom trying to escape it all but I’m making myself find positives in it to make me feel better.

1) The fact that I have my son to take to events at all means so much more than having a picture perfect evening.

2) My son looked very cute in his new pompom hat with elf ears.

3) I went to the shops for emergency chocolate on the way home and managed to get two reduced peach melbas for 20p and a full size cheesecake for 30p!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
  1. I woke up early this morning and got all my cleaning and laundry done so now the weekend is mine to enjoy.
  2. There's a band playing at the park across from where I live ... it's loud enough to hear, but not so loud that it's annoying, and they've amassed quite a crowd ... some are even dancing - it definitely feels like summer.
  3. I bought a scratch-off lottery card the other night when I saw there were just a few tickets left ... I checked it this morning and won $250! Woohoo! I'm going to treat myself to some new bed linen.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
1) The fact that I have my son to take to events at all means so much more than having a picture perfect evening.
This is the sweetest thing 🧡 🥲

1) The gadgets in my home have been seriously pulling their weight and I don’t feel bad anymore for spending money on them 💪
2) I had a generous birthday voucher from Madewell that I used to get some lovely scarves
3) Got some very satisfying reading done!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
1. The cough is leaving and I can sleep again.
2. Did all my cleaning before weekend so I won't need to bother with it for a while.
3. Gave myself a much needed mani-pedi and I feel better.

• Heart
yesterday:
my toddler fell asleep by 7pm so spent a few hours on the Sims 4 😏
my boyfriend finished work early and was home by 9pm 😊
i bought a dehumidifier the other day to help me dry the washing and my washing has been drying proper quick. i love it!

• Heart
Had quite a productive day despite feeling tired
My husband made the dinner and cleared up
Watched last nights IAC and laughed a lot

• Heart
1. I found some body scrub in one of my boxes.

2. My new Loop earplugs arrived (I have a noisy upstairs neighbour) and they reduce so much noise.

3. My mum sent me some photos of her decorated fireplace.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
my boyfriend made a steak & cheese baguette for lunch and it was AMAZING

me, my bf & my son having matching oodies

i’ve got a little selection box i’m gonna have as my snack tonight 😋

• Heart
Seeing a cute photo of my nephew 🥹❣

Chatting with my grandfather 📞

Getting refunds 🏆

• Heart
Yesterday
Put my Christmas tree up, earlier than I normally would due to being busy the next few weeks, but it feels so cosy with the lights on 🥰
I felt a bit better after being poorly all week
My boyfriend filled me a hot water bottle and got me a blanket when I was sat on the sofa without even being asked and later he bought me some chocolate from the shop even though I said I didn’t want anything 😂

• Heart
We put the Christmas tree up yesterday and although it was such a stressful experience with my son having a meltdown during it, later on he looked at the tree and said “wow it looks so wonderful!” and it was so worth the hassle.

Our matching Christmas pjs arrived yesterday and they actually fit everyone for a change.

Croissants with chocolate spread for breakfast!!

• Heart
1. I had a lazy day and ended up binge watching Waterloo Road.

2. Epsom salt bath 🛀, body scrub and hair mask later on.

3. I’m also planning to have an early night.

• Heart
yesterday

Did a big tidy up after putting up the tree and decs- sorted out the boxes and got rid of a bunch of stuff that’s been around for years.

sat outside on my swing chair reading my book

Made spaghetti Bolognaise early in the afternoon so it was nice and ready after shower, Pj’s, Strictly and IAC

• Heart
Yesterday

My boyfriend painted the kitchen and bathroom and it looks really nice

we let our dog run through loads of muddy puddles, he got the zoomies he was so excited and it was really funny (until I had to bath him when we got home 🤣)

I made a shepherds pie and it was really nice. I’ve had no appetite all week so I really enjoyed it

• Heart
For yesterday,

Spent some time making Christmas wreaths.

My son going up to bed with his dad then running back down to give me a cuddle because he’d forgotten to do it before.

Husband made a delicious cheese topped cottage pie.

• Heart
yesterday-

went to a new soft play that had opened by us. they have a ninja warrior section that we went in and it was so funny

went the christmas fair and seen Santa 🎅🏻 My 2yo told him he wanted bananas for christmas 🍌

hot sugar donuts 🍩

• Heart
1. Did the breakfast tv exercise routine and managed it without being too out of breath ( I have pandemic flab caused by sitting around during various lockdowns..fitness level was f*cked)

2. Started one of my crafts up after almost a year of not doing it due to other things going on.

3. When I mentioned to husband that some local chickens were out but not out out.

• Heart
1. My new skincare products arrived.

2. I did a load of laundry and it’s now in the tumble dryer.

3. Had a dolce gusto Starbucks caramel macchiato and it tasted great.

• Heart
my sons nursery teacher had some very sweet things to say about my toddler

got my eyebrows done after weeks of them needing doing 🥲

had a really nice custard danish pastry and a coffee at work 😋

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.