3 things that made you smile today #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. I played on Sims 4 and my favourite Sim has adopted a child and I aged her up into a teenager.

2. My migraine which has troubled me for the past two days has now gone.

3. Ordered some new clothes as I lost a lot of stuff in my house move 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
1. My Look Fantastic and Selfridges deliveries arrived

2. I cooked some delicious butternut squash, creme fraiche and chilli 🌶 soup.

3. Hit an additonal milestone with my weight loss

• Heart
Reactions: 11
made a nice chicken katsu curry for tea

i got my boyfriends Nan a present and she really liked it

my nearly 3yo hugging me and going ‘i like it when Mummy’s home’

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did a big clean

House is looking very Christmassy

made fajitas for dinner

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1. The post office found a way to contact me about a package that only had my flat number 🥹 Was the first time in my life I felt love towards my parents for giving me a unique name.

2. Making regular shaped fries on my mandolin 😅 They were so nice! I love this crazy contraption. It was so fun making them too.

3. Switching my morning caffeine to regular tea (not matcha!) and feeling less jittery 😄

• Heart
1. My gel nail kit arrived so I’m looking forward to trying out some Christmassy designs.

2. Had a kebab for dinner.

3. Went for a short walk in the park this afternoon and it was beautiful.,

• Heart
Reactions: 5
  1. I bought a new vacuum cleaner and it's sooooo lovely. It's powerful and smells fresh. My old one started to smell dusty (despite my washing all its bits and putting essential oil in the filter).
  2. I just had a really nice kebab for an early lunch - it was the best I've ever tasted.
  3. On my way back to work, I walked past a lady who was wearing a gorgeous-smelling sunscreen - it reminded me of how Coppertone used to smell ... very coconuty and tropical. Gorgeous fragrances always give me a pick-up.

• Heart
I had a long drive for work and I sang the entire way to a playlist I made for the occasion.

There were some gorgeous skies on my drive particularly around the sunset.

Had a lovely meal with some colleagues.

• Heart
Received a gorgeous and relaxing pedicure 💅🏼 and new lash extensions

Booked a hair appointment in London for the weekend

Very impressed with my Space NK advent calendar

• Heart
My little one getting over stagefright and singing beautifully in her Carol Concert.

My diy gel manicure looks so sparkly and pretty.

Make up was on point today ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 8
got my hair done and feel like a new woman

tried a new salon & the girl who was doing my hair was so lovely and funny and we had a proper laugh.

my boyfriend telling me i look beautiful 🥺

• Heart
1. Played on Sims 4 this evening.

2. Watched Home Alone 2.

3. I made a joke advent calendar for my brother and he found today’s entry very funny.

• Heart
  1. I received a loyalty voucher from a company I buy skincare stuff from today - just as ran out of moisturiser ... perfect timing!
  2. I was meant to give a talk at an event tonight - which I was dreading - but it's been cancelled due to a mix-up with the venue
  3. I won our local supermarket Christmas raffle ... it's loaded with all sorts of treats which is wonderful timing!

• Heart
Yesterday

- a friend told me I’m a huge positive in her life, which made me tear up
- bought a dress at H&M for £5
- started watching The Traitors and am hooked

• Heart
1. I made a chicken noodle soup in the slow cooker and had it for dinner.

2. I had a couple of mince pies this afternoon.

3. Played the Sims 4 for a while.

• Heart
my boyfriend finished work early

had a nice trip to town with my boyfriend and son

got some nice xmas presents for people that i know they’ll love

• Heart
  1. Slept really badly last night (not well) so got up this morning and had a shower, changed my bedding and went back to bed ... after which I had the most amazing sleep
  2. Just went for a walk around town ... it's been raining, but is very warm, and the petrichor scent is strong
  3. Saw a very cute little pinecone ornament in a shop window ... it has built-in solar lights and is so precious; I bought it for my darling workmate who has just been diagnosed with cancer

• Heart
1. Had my nails painted red with white snowflakes
2. A friend face timed me out if the blue, we haven’t chatted in ages
3. Finished a big pile of ironing

• Heart
1. Had leftover chicken noodle soup for dinner.

2. I lost a book from my childhood so I ordered another copy and it arrived today.

3. Had a lovely chat with my brother this morning.

• Heart
Video called my sister, we’ve not spoken for a while and we had a laugh

My toddler making me laugh predicting the England game score (he said 3-2 to England, good job i didn’t put a bet on it 😂)

some festive m&s crisps i bought. they are very tasty 😊

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.