3 of Hearts Triplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so weird as someone that had very premature twins I can understand that your babies being in nicu is a life changing experience but her kids are like 3 now and it’s not like they are in hospital or anything so I’m not sure what she has to moan about, if she doesn’t like leaving them fine don’t leave them but she just seems to use the whole thing for content which i find a bit in bad taste!

Reactions: 1
I’ve always quite liked Gina but mixing with this lot lowers the tone for me 😂 does she have her own thread seeing as most of the rest have?
Yes she now has her own thread , I use to love Gina. But as of late the constant moaning about how the boys ruin everything . Constants undeclared ADS. And ADS for those meal replacement shakes she doesn’t even use have got to me . And I’ve unfollowed .

Yes she now has her own thread , I use to love Gina. But as of late the constant moaning about how the boys ruin everything . Constants undeclared ADS. And ADS for those meal replacement shakes she doesn’t even use have got to me . And I’ve unfollowed .
Were in the tread cant find it 🤦‍♀️

Why is she driving her car when she’s got suspected mini strokes. Obviously not true, why lie about that?! Or if it is true, somebody should report her to the dvla. Such a fake person, only cares about looks and money.

Why is she driving her car when she’s got suspected mini strokes. Obviously not true, why lie about that?! Or if it is true, somebody should report her to the dvla. Such a fake person, only cares about looks and money.
Oops wrong thread 😂

Oops wrong thread 😂
3 of hearts has had suspected mini strokes and only cares about looks and money too so you have a valid point on this thread, too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She constantly does bloody H&M affiliate links. As if she seriously buys all her clothes from there

This thread seems to have faded away but just thought I’d comment to bring it back to life!

I like that she went away with the children on her own. The place looked lovely. However there’s still something about her that seems really fake.

Reactions: 2
This thread seems to have faded away but just thought I’d comment to bring it back to life!

I like that she went away with the children on her own. The place looked lovely. However there’s still something about her that seems really fake.
I cant understand how this thread is so quiet!!

I’ve had to stop watching her videos and viewing her photos as she gets on my tits that much, I can’t even hate-view!

Reactions: 4
They seem to live the life of multi millionaires even though her husband is only a sales manager at a garage. Yes, he will be earning decent money but not 'live in a mega mansion and buy Chanel handbags' type money. Her parents are very rich so I'm assuming they get a lot of financial assistance

Reactions: 5
I thought she was a footballer's wife when I first came across her account

• Haha
They seem to live the life of multi millionaires even though her husband is only a sales manager at a garage. Yes, he will be earning decent money but not 'live in a mega mansion and buy Chanel handbags' type money. Her parents are very rich so I'm assuming they get a lot of financial assistance
Everything is from her parents. House, the lot.
Never any mention of his side of the family, just her brother(?)