Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereforthegossip22

I get three toddlers can be stressful, I’m a mum of multiples too can relate. But she’s so overly emotional all the time. Every mother is exhausted and completely drained when their kids have a bug or the cold. But she acts like she’s the only one. She must just sit and cry to herself all day.

Reactions: 7

ivenotimetotiktok

Chatty Member
I liked her but my god she’s so far up her own arse I unfollowed and I don’t miss her.
She’s always telling half a story or “isn’t ready” she can’t leave her kids yet has ALOT of time away on socials…. Ok then chicken you do you

Reactions: 5

Queenie25

Off on another holiday without her kids! She sure got over her separation anxiety quick!
---

PinkFigs

VIP Member
They seem to live the life of multi millionaires even though her husband is only a sales manager at a garage. Yes, he will be earning decent money but not 'live in a mega mansion and buy Chanel handbags' type money. Her parents are very rich so I'm assuming they get a lot of financial assistance

I totally agree!

She’s so attention seeking, posting a photo of her hospital wristband. Surely if she’s as unwell as she alludes to then getting better would be her priority rather than posting photos for more attention.
Exactly! So attention seeking it’s unreal!

Another thing I can’t understand - always talking about her brothers disability & how she wishes people could see the person first rather than the wheelchair. This is the same lady who wants her daughters to wear contact lenses so they’re prettier…. Errrrm! Double standards?!

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Why is she driving her car when she’s got suspected mini strokes. Obviously not true, why lie about that?! Or if it is true, somebody should report her to the dvla. Such a fake person, only cares about looks and money.

Oops wrong thread 😂
3 of hearts has had suspected mini strokes and only cares about looks and money too so you have a valid point on this thread, too 😂😂

• Haha

pixieshix

Chatty Member
I still can’t get over her shittie comments about the kids and their glasses . About her wanting them to have contacts . Jesus Christ. She is just so false and quite clearly only cares about looks .

alex650

Chatty Member
I hate the whole ‘I’m not ready to discuss it yet’ don’t bring it up at all then

Reactions: 4

PinkFigs

VIP Member
She’s a prime example of someone who has been spoilt their whole life by mummy and daddy and still is now as an adult. Her kids always seem to be ill, getting injured etc and it’s all such a drama!

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I’ve had to stop watching her videos and viewing her photos as she gets on my tits that much, I can’t even hate-view!

Good lord, is this woman for real?! Obviously had some hugely negative messages from people on the gram about punishing Hugo by not letting him have a sleepover with his sisters, so she’s making it look like they’ve been the best parents all day 🙄 yawn. She is so fake it’s unreal. I only follow her because I love to cringe at her 😫

Reactions: 3
Totally fake and attention seeking woman. ‘Oh I’ve got such bad separation anxiety, I hate leaving them’. Happy to go on holiday with your husband though & palm them off on other people! Wonder what she’s in hospital for. My bets on an eating disorder 😂

Reactions: 3