3 of Hearts Triplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord, is this woman for real?! Obviously had some hugely negative messages from people on the gram about punishing Hugo by not letting him have a sleepover with his sisters, so she’s making it look like they’ve been the best parents all day 🙄 yawn. She is so fake it’s unreal. I only follow her because I love to cringe at her 😫

Reactions: 3
Is the place they go to in the UK? Her parents probably own it, they seem very rich. So many instagrammers seem to have a rich mummy and daddy

Reactions: 1
The kids seem so wild don't they? She's always saying their behaviour is terrible etc. Wouldn't fancy being near them on that flight!!

Reactions: 2
The kids seem so wild don't they? She's always saying their behaviour is terrible etc. Wouldn't fancy being near them on that flight!!
By the looks of it the little boy was a nightmare on the flight. Good luck to them in the way back 😅😅😅

Does anyone notice her little boy always eats with his mouth open like really badly 😂

I find her so irritating I don’t look at her stories much these days

Off on another holiday without her kids! She sure got over her separation anxiety quick!
---

Reactions: 5
The way she poses, looking down at the ground with her clothes hanging off her and jacket draped on her shoulders.