3 of Hearts Triplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on this account?

My initial thoughts are 1) Minted and 2) Faux modesty for attention/praise

Reactions: 2
Lovely house, definitely has money. She takes the triplets to her parents garden often which looks huge!

I totally gets she has her hands full, I don’t envy her but she does come across whingy/ woe is me.

Does anyone know what the husband does for a living?

Lovely house, definitely has money. She takes the triplets to her parents garden often which looks huge!

I totally gets she has her hands full, I don’t envy her but she does come across whingy/ woe is me.

Does anyone know what the husband does for a living?
He’s a car sales manager

What I dont get is all these holidays they went in when the children were babys but the hole anxiety thing about them going to nursery

Reactions: 1
Which holidays do you mean? I only saw one weekend away with her husband when babies were maybe 1?

She was saying on her stories the other day that they’ve bought a house to do up and sell, then in the same story she was saying she wanted money saving tips from money mum’s account.

Surely she’s taking the piss, living in that massive mansion with Chanel bags at 4K a pop, asking for money saving tips?!

She was saying on her stories the other day that they’ve bought a house to do up and sell, then in the same story she was saying she wanted money saving tips from money mum’s account.

Surely she’s taking the piss, living in that massive mansion with Chanel bags at 4K a pop, asking for money saving tips?!
Probably trying to be relatable 🙄

Totally fake and attention seeking woman. ‘Oh I’ve got such bad separation anxiety, I hate leaving them’. Happy to go on holiday with your husband though & palm them off on other people! Wonder what she’s in hospital for. My bets on an eating disorder 😂

Reactions: 3
Totally fake and attention seeking woman. ‘Oh I’ve got such bad separation anxiety, I hate leaving them’. Happy to go on holiday with your husband though & palm them off on other people! Wonder what she’s in hospital for. My bets on an eating disorder 😂
I totally agree!

She’s so attention seeking, posting a photo of her hospital wristband. Surely if she’s as unwell as she alludes to then getting better would be her priority rather than posting photos for more attention.

Reactions: 1
I totally agree!

She’s so attention seeking, posting a photo of her hospital wristband. Surely if she’s as unwell as she alludes to then getting better would be her priority rather than posting photos for more attention.
Exactly! So attention seeking it’s unreal!

Another thing I can’t understand - always talking about her brothers disability & how she wishes people could see the person first rather than the wheelchair. This is the same lady who wants her daughters to wear contact lenses so they’re prettier…. Errrrm! Double standards?!

Reactions: 5
She strikes me as the kind of person that mummy and daddy have always done (and bought) everything for and so she seems to struggle with normal adult, parenting life. So many things seem to faze her, which is a shame as her triplets are adorable and she should try to enjoy them.

So glad to see this thread .I followed her for a while and I had to stop, after the comments about her girls and the contacts . Then the whole
Hospital pic followed by I will not be discussing this ! Then why put the picture up in the first place .
Im sure she could have a pic up of the triplets saying they were super busy. But nooooo thy wouldn’t get you all the sympathy comments . Quickly bounced back for multiple twin plus 1’s 3 day hen ro bender .