3 of Hearts Triplets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hospital/health mystery has been revealed, suspected mini stroke. I hope she’s ok, however, I don’t get the cryptic posts.

Reactions: 2
Not nice for anybody to suffer a stroke / mini stroke . But why be firm on the I’m not saying anything . Pics of the wrist bands . To now telling people ?? And am i naive but I wouldn’t be going on a 3 day hen bender .
perhaps she didn’t drink . But I don’t know, if it was me I wouldn’t .

Reactions: 1
I thought the same thing. It wouldn’t be something I’d do. I’m also pretty sure she shouldn’t be driving if she’s having ongoing tests to rule out or confirm a stroke. I certainly wouldn’t feel safe driving and wouldn’t dare think of putting my children or others at risk until I knew what had happened.
Not nice for anybody to suffer a stroke / mini stroke . But why be firm on the I’m not saying anything . Pics of the wrist bands . To now telling people ?? And am i naive but I wouldn’t be going on a 3 day hen bender .
perhaps she didn’t drink . But I don’t know, if it was me I wouldn’t .

Anyone else think that she makes horrendous fashion choices? She also wears clothes that seem to swamp her.

So, she hates leaving them but went to a wedding yesterday, stayed overnight, got home, unpacked, repacked and has gone off again as apparently had ‘so many friends to celebrate with’

Clearly extremely anxious about leaving them… 🙄

I get three toddlers can be stressful, I’m a mum of multiples too can relate. But she’s so overly emotional all the time. Every mother is exhausted and completely drained when their kids have a bug or the cold. But she acts like she’s the only one. She must just sit and cry to herself all day.

Reactions: 7
I get three toddlers can be stressful, I’m a mum of multiples too can relate. But she’s so overly emotional all the time. Every mother is exhausted and completely drained when their kids have a bug or the cold. But she acts like she’s the only one. She must just sit and cry to herself all day.
Omg I thought this too like I get being worried for your children but her anxiety seems next level. She’s also very lucky to have her mum nearby to help and no job she has to get to. I feel like all the insta mummy crew moan on their phone like it’s the end of the world when their kids are sick and don’t seem to realise it’s normal for children to get unwell and we all have to just middle through!

She’s a prime example of someone who has been spoilt their whole life by mummy and daddy and still is now as an adult. Her kids always seem to be ill, getting injured etc and it’s all such a drama!

Reactions: 4
I hate the whole ‘I’m not ready to discuss it yet’ don’t bring it up at all then

Reactions: 4
I hate the whole ‘I’m not ready to discuss it yet’ don’t bring it up at all then
100% this comment is spot on. Why Fucken mention it. If you want to keep it private, don’t say anything on social media, it’s pretty simple.

Reactions: 3
I liked her but my god she’s so far up her own arse I unfollowed and I don’t miss her.
She’s always telling half a story or “isn’t ready” she can’t leave her kids yet has ALOT of time away on socials…. Ok then chicken you do you

Reactions: 5
I still can’t get over her shittie comments about the kids and their glasses . About her wanting them to have contacts . Jesus Christ. She is just so false and quite clearly only cares about looks .

Reactions: 5
I liked her but my god she’s so far up her own arse I unfollowed and I don’t miss her.
She’s always telling half a story or “isn’t ready” she can’t leave her kids yet has ALOT of time away on socials…. Ok then chicken you do you
She can’t wait to dumb her kids.

Did anyone see her story 🤦‍♀️ you seem to have left the children early on that's ok but don't go on and on about all this " anxiety " you have about leaving them

She rehashes old things all the time; the triplets being born early and being in special care, her anxiety about leaving them etc. It’s so boring.